Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Reviews Galore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reviews Galore Reply with quote

Instead of me (and other members) posting a gazillion links to POTA reviews, here's my favorite link for links to nearly every online review of any movie that opens.

Right now, it's on the 49%, but don't let other people's opinions make you mad. Go see for yourself and make your decision.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/movie-1108704

Lianne
depgirl247

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the movie! Form your own opinion, but see the movie. Tim Roth was downright frightening. I think his performance was Oscar material. Mark was excellent also. I liked the sexual tension between him and the female ape. Talk about "monkey love". Nice twist at the end. It caught me by suprise! I can't wait to see this one again. Nice work Mark!
Tigger00Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to say I was the first one in my local theatre today!!! Get out of my way people! I loved it!!! It was actually better than I was expecting. Limbo was great! Without him, it wouldn't have been half as good. I will definitely go see it again!
GO MARK GO MARK!!!!!!

There was also a trailer for Rock Star which looks so amazing! There were a couple of dorks sitting behind that were laughing about it and cracking on Mark. I swear I turned around and told them to shut up! Then I realized I'd better behave so I didn't get kicked out of the theatre before POTA! They walked out of the movie before it was over! Aagh! Some people.

[This message has been edited by Tigger00Mark (edited July 27, 2001).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: