Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Boston screening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ds1stMate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 10:42 pm    Post subject: Boston screening Reply with quote

I know I'm slow and stuff right I just got back from Vacation. How do you get tickets for this screening and where in Boston is it going to be at? Mark will be there right?

thanks mi
Kris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is only my 2nd time posting (after months of enjoying reading what everyone else has to say) and my 1st time was just a second ago. But in case you don't see that response (to Boston-Help) I wanted to let you know what I know about the Boston screening. I called the Loew's Theater in Boston where the screening is taking place, and all they would tell me is that it is "invitation only". That's all I know but I wanted to share.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: