Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Rock Star

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infinity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: Rock Star Reply with quote

sorry i posted this somewhere else by mistake but i would like to know why i cant find the movie in stores in my area the only way to get it is on line and thats a no go for me right now
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea why you can't find the video as it's been available for 5 months at least and nearly a year for the DVD. Have you asked your local video store why they don't have it? Did you check the Comedy, drama or musical sections? Its such a cross genre movie, people may shelve it in odd areas. You can also buy it at just about any store with movies (sorry if they're west coast stores but I've never lived past the Rockies): Best Buy, Circuit City, Fry's, Sam Goody, HMV, Target, Blockbuster, Borders, Kmart...

I don't know how small your town is, but you should be able to find it at any mall. But you should ask the people at the stores as they order and stock the ones they want. The studio doesn't have much to do with whether it is at a store or not unless there is a recall or some contract dispute like the UK is having with WB - but that doesn't effect US supplies. You can also ask them to special order it for you. I know Best Buy does it and they also can call other stores in the area and have it at your store within a few days so you don't have to drive to the next town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: