Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
hey ppl!! hehe! do yall agree wit me on this...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaRkWsGrL605

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:19 pm    Post subject: hey ppl!! hehe! do yall agree wit me on this... Reply with quote

Hey peeps!! lol looky first lemme let yall noe im like whoa obsessed to tha max wit mark n this movie!! its mah fav movie of all times!! i watch it like every day!! haha well at least i try!! hehe!! juss wanted yall to noe that lil facta!! kk ppl nehoo!! look im like whoa obsessed wit these few lil parts in da movie... i wanna noe if yall agree....

1st!!! ~ kk in marks first concert.. when he fell off the stairs and eveything went in slow motion.. then tha dude banged on the drums n marks stood up wit tha blood on his face n all... now... whoa! i thought he looked dead sexy rite there!! lol i like obsess ova that part!! i make mah friends watch it n most of think its hott too.. but i think they just say agree to make me happy haha.. i wanted to noe if ne1 agreed or is that juss me?! lol

2nd!! ~ Now anotha fav fav part of mine is at the very end... like when he's singin his song he wrote.. ya noe tha 1 like.. "the show is over, close the story book.. ect.." yea nehoo!! like i thought that was juss tha best! he looked so adorable!! don't yall think?! like i mean he got so into it n all... i was like tear!! haha!! ne1 agree wit that 1?!

3rd!! ~ kk ppl!! now i read that yall luv the part when hes talkin to himself in the mirror.. ya noe bout tha ***** n all haha i thought that was friggin hilarious!! i was laughin mah *** off! now was that juss me too?! ahha cuz i do tend to laugh at everything but thats okay... yea so did ne1 else crack up at that part?!

LaSt!! ~ kk now tha otha part i love is when he was in the recordin studio thing and he hd to sing that song.. u noe.. tha ones going on the new album.. and neway.. he started like rappin it or whatever.. hahahaha i thought that was great too!! i laughed like a mutha at that part!! now ne1 agree wit that?!

------------------
~*~RaCheS~*~
Alec*~Rockstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looooved all those parts. I thought he looks sexiest at the end singing the colorful song and when he is talking to his brother with his hair tied back, in his suit. **** he is so sexy. I covered my closet in alllllll mark photos, lol. I laughed my @$$ off when he was talking in the mirror too. And Jennifer Aniston's come back was awesome! Right on girl, I would say the same thing, lol~

------------------
Much love,
MW fan -
Alexandra "Alec"
no fear 25

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi markwsgrl605 i totally agree with your first choice i love that whole falling part he does it so great and the rest of your choices especially the end song like Alec(below)mentions i love that song, i just love this movie!!! Diane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: