Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
UK Opening - Now Jan 11th?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Britgirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 9:10 am    Post subject: UK Opening - Now Jan 11th?! Reply with quote

So I went to a couple of cinema sites to book my tickets for tomorrow and couldn't find Rockstar listed, so thought....hmmmm...and went to the Warner Bros UK website - they say it now opens on 11th January!!??!!??

Warner Bros - you *@$%@*!! Why are you torturing us like this???

(Or is it my imagination - does anyone know if this right or not???)
Nicki_UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! January! I have waited ages for this film to come on and now we have to wait even longer!!
Take Care
Nicki
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like, I'm so sorry you guys have to wait another 2 weeks! If I had my way, there would be one date for the whole world and all movies would get distributed. But I'm just one girl with big ideas. I dropped a resume to one of the big film festivals, maybe I can get some bigwigs to listen to me - if I get hired that is.

Think of it this way, you get 2 Mark movies for 2002. RS & 'Charlie'

Lianne
Britgirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with that Lianne! We need someone working on the inside! I think the promotion for Rockstar is going to be very dodgy here if they are telling the nespapers one thing and then releasing it later - I only hope this tactic is to give it a decent push so it doesn't get lost in all the Christmas biggies (especially Lord of the Rings) - but the waiting is killing me! Based on this we won't even get two films next year because Charlie will come out 2003 if we're lucky!

[This message has been edited by Britgirl (edited December 28, 2001).]
Emat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so funny to fathom that there are places where it has not come out...I feel like I saw it so long ago! Ladies, good things (and I mean GOOD!) come to those who wait! You shall have him soon!
PompeygirlUK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its out this Friday isn't it because the adverts are on the tele now. I have done an awful thing too. My husband has a massive massive 2 day interview on Thurs and Fri and he finds out on Fri if he has the job - so there is no way he'll take me to see RS.

So my mate is coming instead. So then when he asked me whether I would be going out on Friday with him to celebrate I was like, well I had already said that I would see Tammy - my friend! I feel so bad but you know, got to weigh it up Mark v husband!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: