Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark in a Music Video!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 2:58 pm    Post subject: Mark in a Music Video! Reply with quote

Just read Mark filmed a viedo with one of the guys in the movie. He supposedly played the Bass Guitar. Is it too early to hope MTV plays it?

Read the whole article at http://www.canoe.ca/JamMusicMetal/apr13_zakk.html

Lianne
Annie M

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lianne,
As usual, THANKS for the link!! BTW, if you click on the name "Mark Wahlberg" in the article, it leads to 5 more articles, from 1999, 1997, and 1993.
Two things popped out at me: "December release", and... "comedy". HUH??? COMEDY??!
First I've heard of it! Did anyone but me think this was a drama? I had no idea it was a comedy!! So now I'm wondering, is it like a spoof film, and if not...then my curiosity is REALLY up now!! Heavy Metal and comedy! Who'd-a thought?!!

Oh, and if MTV does run the video, I'LL PAY SOMEONE TO TAPE IT FOR ME!!!! Seriously!!!

...the stunned...

------------------
Annie M
Bi@n_ca*

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thatís so cool! I know itís been a long time since Mark has been in a music video, and isnít it kind of strange that when he does show up in one, itís a rock-video? Chances are pretty small that Iíll get to see it, but Iíll keep watching MTV anyway just in case

I never heard before that it was a comedy either! I'm curious too

------------------
I'm a real Markaholic, and I'll never be rehabilitated

RadZakk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video is out and I believe it is been on M2....as for Mark and rock and roll..I spoke to zakk wylde and he said mark is fun to hang out with cause he has always been a in the closet metal fan....the movie will rock..as for the comedy or spoof thing...I heard it would be a comedy/drama/documentary...like they siad based loosly on ripper ownens who went on to front judas priest after rob halford quit....but the film is more focused on Mark and Jennifer's life during this time....also..I heard the time period it is taking place is 77-85...you may have heard this already but I don't know..take care all..I have more pics of metal god but they are just of zakk if anyone is intersetd on seeing them I could send one
Annie M

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the info.RZ! No, I hadn't heard about the time-line. I think this is going to be such an interesting film, especially for we who are not metalheads... to get a glimpse into that life will be so cool! One thing you can say about Mark, is that he always goes for something very different from the last ting he did...

------------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 02 June 2000).]
RadZakk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2000 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah when I heard he was gonna be in it I didn't say like man that's marky mark the rapper or whatever alot of metal fans would have said I said every single movie Mark has been in have been awesome when I fould out he was in it I rented like 2 of his movies and I liked them alot he is a good actor..I am going to see perfect storm also.....also one last thingI heard someone say clooney was gonna be in metal god...I never heard that but I don't know for sure either...I know about 20 people who went to the concert they filmed and even a person who was playing and they never mentioned him...later peopels
RadZakk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2000 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh by the way the song he is in the video is called "counterfeit God" so if you see that watch it..I thought since Mark was in it it would make TRL ..it might
Bi@n_ca*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2000 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RadZakk, as far as I know, George Clooney is not in the movie, he's just one of the producers of Metal God. Hope that helped

Bianca

------------------
I'm a real Markaholic, and I'll never be rehabilitated

loviatt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question... what is Metal God about? is it about music or what i am completely clueless about this so if ya know tell me! thanx

Lacy
witchhazel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is all about the rock....... hailing from Baltimore where big hair and Hammerjacks and Camaros used to rule- I think that this movie will be a big success- the timeline will put me right back to one of my first real albums..."Back in Black". Ok, I am geezin'!
witchhazel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: