Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Perfect Storm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tammy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: The Perfect Storm Reply with quote

Yes you fellow brits its on Channel 4 tonight at around 9.20pm. Set those vids and get plenty of tissues. Prepare to watch the love of our lives get swallowed in the big waves... bless his cotton socks.
Amy84

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad it's on channel 4 even though I have it on DVD. I don't no if I'm gonna watch it or not yet coz he dies and it makes me cry. I'm such a girl I hate it !!!!!
PompeygirlUK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy - me too !! When I went to the pictures to see it my friend said its a true story soemone has to come back and tell the tale and I was waiting for him to turn up at the funeral!! Desperate!

I have to always skip the bit where the fishing line drags one of them over board and then turn it off before then end. I am totally pathetic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: