Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
great scenes and lines from TPS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
natalie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2000 10:58 pm    Post subject: great scenes and lines from TPS Reply with quote

I loved it when Bobby (Mark) was teasing Diane's character and saying he didn't remember their "great night of love" and she was like "You don't remember, MY ASS!" and he was like, "Oh no, I do remember your ass." I love him!
busy91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That WAS a good scene. I've almost forgotten about it. But I have to say the scene that I loved (one of many) was the shark scene. Did you see his face!

------------------
Liz K
MaRkYmArKLoVeRDA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey people,
Yea i do remember those scenes. Mark sounded so cute when he said oh no i do remember your ass .lol As for the shark scene I jumped a little even though i knew it had to be a shark. He looked scared but cute.
natalie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, all those scenes were good. It was SO sad when he was all alone in the great big ocean like that, in the end! And I thought that shark was gonna bite his leg off. I was like "NOOOOOO!" I guess he recovered from that wound all right cuz it was never even mentioned again. It seemed like a pretty big deal to me!
Caylene02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved all those lines too! It made me cry too when her dream at the end is exactly what he was saying when he knew he was going to die. I also like when he says, "I've got a girl I can't stand to be more than 2 feet away from, then again, I love to fish!" and then George goes, "You've got a problem!" Mark is sooooooooooo cute! I love him, and he's also a GREAT actor! The movie was great too!
christina*theoriginal*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no way i'm going to see it if you guys were all crying. i'm the worst when it comes to watching movies that were true stories. just reading your posts are bummin me out. is it really that sad? im such a horrible cryer, big swollen eyes big fat red lips, face turns really red....is it a Sobbing movie or a single tear rolls down the cheek movie?
Annie M

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina,
I've heard it said that grown men are crying at this film!! Guess I'll find out Friday afternoon WHEN I GO SEE IT TWICE!!!

As for the shark, it was an animatronic chark, but it has razor-sharp glass teeth, which actually did go into Mark's leg. (He has scars). He did not know the pressure would increase when they turned the thing on, and it just bit down too much. He was going like, "cut! Cut!", and Wolfgang was like, "This is great! Keep going!" (He has said this in many recent TV interviews, btw.)

He also lost hearing in first one ear, then the other; an earplug was blown inside his right ear underneathe his eardrum, and he had to have a doctor "rip it out" (his words) in the doc's office, b/c his ear was so swelled up and he had to go back to work.

He also lost hos voice, and on the 2nd-to-last day, he says he barfed about "75 or 80 times", for about 5 hours, IN-BETWEEN HIS LINES, not just his scenes!!

I think they should give Mark an Oscar just for surviving this movie!!

------------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 05 July 2000).]
lacy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all of you! Maek is fully hot! The best line in the movie was at the end when he was in the ocean all alone. It kinda sux that they couldn't have made him live in the end but it was a true story so they couldnt've. I saw it like 4 days ago and it still makes me sad thinking about how he died and his girlfriend was all like bawling.
lacy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops sorry i meant Mark!!! not maek!! sry 'bout that!!!
christina*theoriginal*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The best line in the movie was at the end when he was in the ocean all alone. "

so what was the line that he said when he was in the ocean all alone?

JDS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina, yes it is a sobbing movie. Well for me anyway. I could not stop the tears streaming down my face. It was non-stop, and then i was trying to compose myself before the lights came up , but it didn't work. My face was all blotchy and my eyes were so red. I came home and my husband and his friend just cracked up at me, b/c they knew i had been crying.
roxyg843

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! i've just recently become a huge fan of Mark so i thought i'd check out this site. about the last line of the movie. he's all alone in the ocean about to die and he's saying to christina "i've loved you since i met you. there are no goodbyes only love." it was so sad. my friend and i just looked at each other and started crying. bring tissues to this movie! ~maggie~
Gymgirl1210

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Annie about giving Mark an Oscar just for surviving this movie. I think the best scene was in the end when he was floating in the ocean talking to Christina. That was so sad. I also like the scene where he says "Oh no, I do remember your ass." That was cute.
natalie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really enjoying reading all of you guys' comments. Annie, thanx for all that "behind the scenes" info! that was cool. I can't believe he had so much physical harm! how awful.
marks sweetie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know bout you guys but my fav part of the movie was all tyhe scenes wit mark hes such a talented not to mention cute & sexy actor

i love mark! <3

love,
alica

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: