Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark - Congradulations on ANOTHER GREAT movie!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madaboutmark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2000 10:47 pm    Post subject: Mark - Congradulations on ANOTHER GREAT movie!! Reply with quote

Well, it has been brought to our attention here on this site that You, Mark Wahlberg, do read our posts on this website.

So I am taking a chance and posting this message so I can tell everyone here and anywhere else that I thought The Perfect Storm was WONDERFUL!

I have seen all of your other movies. I will say that you have grown with each role and have gotten so much better too. Watching your movies is always a breath of fresh air and a great experience. I don't go to movie theatres for any other reason but to see your stuff. So paying the higher prices at the theatre is tribute to your worthiness as an actor. (No one else could make me spend that kind of money for any reason!!! LOL)

There are questions that we all would like answered by you. So if you really read this posting maybe you could be kind enough to take time out of your busy and hectic schedule to put our minds to rest with the correct answers that only you can provide.

1) How tall are you really? Rumors are anywhere from 5'7" to 5'10".
2) Are you smoking again?
3) Are you wearing a wedding band for the real reason or for cosmetic purposes? (That ring has really raised more than it's fare share of comments... )
4) Are you involved with someone? Sure that one is VERY personal but it is a honest one. Personally, if you are then God bless you and may you find that happiness that is your quest.
5) Do you really read this board? It would be neat if you did. It would also make your fans feel closer to you.
6) House in California and Boston? You don't have to give addresses but a simple yes would be great.
7) Any desires to get another tatoo? My favorite is the rosary. The message is loud and clear on that!!!

Thank you for any answers you can provide. I know that others would LOVE to know the answers too.

Jean-Anne

------------------
There is more to Mark then meets the eye!!!

Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2000 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Said, Jean-Anne!!
There is also another topic in here called "questions for Mark", under which I put some, too. The only one in common with the above list is the height question.

Mark,
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven't seen the movie yet (which is killing me!), but do plan to go on the 7th, which is my first chance, as far as I know right now.) I am going to be prepared, too; taking mucho Kleenex and a Dramamene pill!!
There is a question I would like to know, concerning TPS. I know you said that you had all the problems w/your ears, the "shark bite", etc. So I was wondering if you guys got extra "hazard pay", or did they have extra medical insurance for you? I know you get the big bucks, but still! Pain is pain!
And may I say that as a fan, I APPRECIATE EVERY UNCOMFORTABLE MINUTE YOU ENDURED TO DO WHAT I KNOW WILL BE A BRILLIANT JOB!!

Planet of the Apes Q.: Have you seen, or are you going to see the half-dozen films?

I saw, I think, 3 of them and also the short-lived TV series (which also starred Roddy McDowell). I'm sure the make-up will be even more convincing this time around, and aren't you glad you won't have to wear any!!
(the ape stuff that is).
Kind of hard for me to picture you in thet role right now, but I'm sure you'll be great!
I'm wondering if they will give Charlton Heston a cameo part, and wouldn't that be funny if he was one of the villains, after your recent remark at the MTV awards!!
Anyway, looking forward to ALL your upcoming projects, and I'm wishing you the best in everything you do. You deserve it!!!
Your parents must be "fit to bust" with pride over you by now...!
STAY SWEET AND STAY SAFE!!
Much love and respect,
-----------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 01 July 2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: