Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
favorite part in movie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2000 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, i love this film so much , although it's quite a long time since i saw it.my favourite part was when he was having his head shaved at the party , he looked so sexy. i also laughed hysterically at the cow's head falling on the bonnet-the expression on his face was so cute. This has to be one of my favourite movies .....ever, i also heard that the scenes where you see the bullets go into the body were actually going into a corpse! i heard that they used a dead body for authenticity-how wierd is that?! does anyone know if that is true?
i have to wait ages before it comes out on video, as England is about six months behind america with films!!!!!!
keep lovin' mark
cya!
Danni
marks_grl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first party part (doesnt everyone!) and when he says "now go find cheif so i can look at my iraqi ass map"
and when he's in the hummer and there shotting footballs, and conrad starts talking and mark says "conrad, stop talking now!" like the serious talking. and when he starts singing beach boys "I get around". and also when he's trying to break down the door and hurts himself and says "s**t" really cooly. the part where he gets shot, and his lung collapsed and his bravery.
monkey23a

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the entire movie is great. Mark is so hot in it. But call me crazy.. but my fav. part is when he gets shock treatment. He got shocked in real life and that just shows his willingness to be the best actor he can be.
crazyangel077

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i heard bout that cos i ave the DVD and in the extra footage it says that he actually took the shock! rrrrrr
my fave part(s)
is at the start at the party when he starts rappin along to that song that their all dancin to....erm...then wen the cow explodes and he starts singin..you know the bit i mena..lol...and when he rings his wife..i love that part..the way he calls her baby and speaks all lovey-dovey with her ...so sweet!
jen
Alicia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I have the DVD too. I thought it was totally cool of him to want the movie to be as real as possible. Talk about bravery!
Jasper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav in 3 kings was at the started and they were having the party that was cool.

Later Cindy!!!
CrayZ4Mark32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okeedokey i loved the whole movie but my favorite part is when he imagines his old job it was sososo cute, or when he says hey baby into the phone and of course ig et around singing is awesome, oh and right b4 the pretend bullet goes into him not the real one he ahs the cutest look on his face!!!
ShawtiiAnna143Mark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okai here are my favorite parts (which has all been said at one time or another):

-all tha party scenes in tha beginning, especially when mark dances and gets his haircut (his haircut in this movie was his best, in my opinion)
-after tha cow explodes and mark sings
-tha part where he calls his wife and says all that "i love you" stuff (and also cuz i loved tha way he said "operation desert storm" lol dunno why)
-when he tries to open tha door and hurts his shoulder and says "s**t" in tha cutest funniest way
-when he's being tortured cuz that rough, dirty look just works sooo damn well for him
-when he's on tha ground gasping for air (his acting was so good it made yoo feel his pain)
-in tha end when he's holding that little babygirl and kinda gives her a little kiss

okai thats all tha parts i can remember but of course tha whole movie was fantastic so go out and rent it today!!!
i_luvmark12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I luved the part when mark sings along to the Beach Boys!! Get around, get around, i get around, yeah!And the ending when mark's at the store carrying Krystal! He looked so sweet! Waitaminit...both looked sweet..duh!
markydirk88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love it when mark is talking to his wife its really cute it shows a sensetive side to him.
crazyangel077

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-when he's on tha ground gasping for air (his acting was so good it made yoo feel his pain)

Exactly! i love that part. its so sweet and he does it real well..
jen
emily14ukf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i likie dthe bit on the mobile fone, i thought mark was really good, but i don't think that liz stauber was right for the part of his wife. i dunno, she was a bit......squaky.

i thought the bit with the door was funny, and i loved the bit at the beginning when he was singing/rapping to can't do nuttin for ya man.
Markgirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the map in the butt scene!

Dori
DisneyFreak96

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to disagree with a lot of you here. One of my favorite 'funny' parts was when he was on the cell phone with his wife.
mArK_RuLeZ!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually the movie itself was totally ROCK ON!! but here are some of my fav scenes:
*The very 1st scene "Are we shootin'?"
*when they were havin the party in the tent & he got introduced that he was a new father (awwww....)
*Troy scolding Conrad to act professional & the Iraqi ass map!!!
*when he sang "I get around"
*when he called up his wife(damn adorable!)
*when the iraqi soldiers took off his clothes
*when he was held captive by the iraqi ba***rd(u knw..being electricuted & all that oil feeding)pitiful but CUTE!!!
*PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: