Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
IīM SORRY AGAIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PARADISH

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 9:33 am    Post subject: IīM SORRY AGAIN Reply with quote

OK, I RED ALL THESE MESSAGES TALKING ABOUT THAT MY OPINION ISNīT CORRECT, I MEAN THAT IF EVERYBODY THINK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN OPINION, WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS?
I LOVE MARK WHALBERGīS WORK, THAT WHAT I LIKED TO SAY AT THE OTHER TOPIC, PROBLABLY I WRITED UNCORRECTLY BUT ANYWAY, YOU DONīT HAVE TO EXPECT THAT EVERY BODY THINK LIKE YOU. MY OPINION CAN BE WRONG BUT I AM ABLE TO EXPRESS IT ALTHOUGH THAT ALL OF YOU DONīT THINK LIKE I DO.
Britgirl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, Paradish, of course you can express your opinion that you don't like 3K - but of course, we can express our opinion back if we disagree with you. That is the essence of discussion! I don't think anyone said for you not to express your opinion in the other threads, we just put in our opinion, like you had.

I don't think any less of you for not liking 3K, I don't like the plot etc. of all Mark's films either. So, chill, don't worry and be happy ! There's no need to shout and be defensive about this. I think most people on here are accepting of others' opinions, including yours, so you also have to accept and respect others' opinions. OK?
Es

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with Britgirl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: