Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Welcome!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Super Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 6:27 pm    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Three Kings opening day is drawing closer and closer. Anyone willing to start up a line and wait for two weeks? Okay, maybe Star Wars dedication isn't called for, but I think this movie is going to top the box office just based on all the positive feedback I've been hearing on the net. What are your impressions about the movie now that the trailer has been out? Are you going on opening night? Are you bringing a date, or the all your Friends? What's your favorite color?

Feel free to talk up anything and everything related to Three Kings here.
LynneInMass.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mark,

I am most likely not going to see Three Kings on opening night due to the fact I'll be working. I will be seeing it most likely next weekend though with my fiance (Kevin). George Clooney & Mark Wahlberg are my 2 favorite actors. My dad is watching The Corruptor now as I speak. I think Three Kings will definitely be #1 this weekend esp. with what I have heard the critics say. Best movie of the year talk has already begun...Oscar nom for Wahlberg perhaps? I would honestly die if he did considering where he has come from. Oh, & in closing, my favorite color has to be gray. Peace & love,

Lynne =)
christina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sky blue..well teh sky here in ontario canada...isnt it grey in the states? i dontknow...

i probably wont see the movie until it comes out on video unless it gets really really really good reviews and all that because our town only shows the movies with the explosions and no plot and all that sh*t..
LynneInMass.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, ya know Christina, I dont even know if it is grey or gray!!! Isnt that so sad??? A college graduate & I cant spell a color. I must have been absent the day they taught Colors 101!!! LOL!!! Hey, isnt it THE in Canada??? Just kidding!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Peace & love,

Lynne =)

[This message has been edited by LynneInMass. (edited 25 September 1999).]
christina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 1999 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol too funny im glad to see someone else has a sense of humor around here...well i delayed my vacation time for two days and got it...and now i really have to go the only time i can talk on this thing is after i fight my way to the computer with three other girls..one of them who showed me to this site ..so again and for the last time peace and love to all of you..i will see you all later...next weekend some time unless i get called off work...or maybe late at night if icant sleep and have no where to go...bye
christina
NorthUHou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 1999 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mark! I am definately going on opening night to see Three Kings! I'm going to go to the TinselTown off I-10 so I can watch it on the 75 foot mega stadium screen in DTS surround sound From the looks of the trailer, it's gonna be a great action-packed movie. I'm taking a couple of male friends with me who are as interested in seeing the movie as I am. As far as standing in line at Mann's...I'd do it if I lived in L.A. and we could get enough people to do it as a publicity thing for Mark W...hmmmm....yeah it would be fun. Favorite color? haa ha haa...whatever Mark W wants to see me in

------------------
It's not the size of the dog in a fight, it's the size of fight in the dog.
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 1999 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen a bunch of great reviews from a variety of movie sites. There's even some talking Oscar! It sounds like a very interesting movie - politics, humor and drama. I intend to drag as many people to this movie this weekend and help it become No. 1. So far I think I have at least 6 people who want to see it. (A big improvement from the 2 people who went with me to see The Corruptor)
MJ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 1999 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to see Three Kings this afternoon. I
loved it. I think it is the best film
Mark has ever done so far. It really moved me and brought a few tears to my eyes. I definately plan on seeing this one again.

You don't want miss this film. Mark performance was breath taking. George Clooney and Ice Cube were great too!!

MJ

QTPIE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 1999 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! I just saw Three Kings with my friends we all thought it was great! And Mark's preformance was great!! In the movie he was alwasy gettin' abused. The movie was great so see it if you haven't!

------------------
Luv,
Isabella Smile
Jess125

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 1999 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Three Kings opening night and I thought it was the best movie I have seen Mark in so far!!! The movie was funny and sad at the same time... If you haven't seen it yet I say "what are you waiting for?" If you are a Mark W. fan you should be out there supporting him and his career...
Thanks
Michele

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 1999 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally saw Three Kings - it was great!!! As usual, Mark's performance was outstanding; it moved me to tears a time or two. The other guys were good too, as was the story.
Gotta go. You'll notice I'm a "newbie" so please be kind if I say anything really stupid.
Bye...

------------------
irish girl
daisy79_11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 1999 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie was amazing! Even though it was very sad and emotional, they made some parts so hilarious. My favorite part was when they played Chicago's "If you leave me now." That was hysterical. All three guys were fabulous! God, Mark was amazing! I loved the part when they took his shirt off and you could see his chest, his legs, and ... ... .... Okay, I'll stop talking about how great he looked. His acting was so convincing! I can't believe I actually cried at one part, I never cry in movies! Other than that, I think I was smiling through the whole movie like some freak because he was just so great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: