Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Where's Mark???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuTcHeSs22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:55 pm    Post subject: Where's Mark??? Reply with quote

When I was 15 years old, I had the chance to hang and KISS (might I add) Marky. My older sister was good friends with his older bro Donnie.. So this was 8 years ago.. But to see where he's at now in life make me happy for him and his family. To think he was a skinny kid from Boston.. Last I heard he was living in LA.. Does anyone ever run into him?
AnneEM73Da2nd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, in 1993 when Mark was 22 and touring with the Funky Bunch, you got to meet and kis him? Cool...me too...from 91' to 93' I met and hung with Mark several times Where are you from?

Umm he acts now and none of run into him we aren't quite that lucky, but people still get to meet him every now and then

Anne
DuTcHeSs22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah he was just doing the funky bunch.. So I hung out with Hector and those guys alot to.. Yah we hung out every time they were in town.. I'm from LA .. last time I heard he was living in LA with his uncle, and this was a while ago.. Yah Mark was a player.. It was cool he was more of my bro then anything. Only because he know I was a baby.. They all knew.. How funny where you from??
AnneEM73Da2nd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am originally from Springfield, IL (about 3 hours South of chicago) I now live in Atlanta,GA now :0)
Anne
DuTcHeSs22

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just moved to Anaheim a year ago.. I'm from Coto De Casa that's about 15 min. inland from Mission Viejo. I don't know if you have any clue where that's about.. But as far as those clubs, yes I have heard of them, would I ever go "NO" I'm not really into the crowd.. I hate meat markets.. No offense.. But I know a grip of guys from LBZ and there all dogs.. (well most of them.) But my friends go to those clubs.. I'm more into underground music and clubs.. I listen to a lot of HIP HOP and soul, funck, old breaks that kind of stuff. But cool I'm all game to go hit up the BARS and CLUBS in LA.. It's my second home.. Where do you live.. Lets go out, I love to party with new peeps. E mail me I'll foresure get back to you.. So what's up does OUR MAN (MARKY) have a lady that were going to have to shoot or what?? You guys know the hole scoop.. I love it..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: