Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
How big is it???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark_is_perfect

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2000 1:02 am    Post subject: How big is it??? Reply with quote

Does anyone know how big his p*n*s really is. He is so awesome. I love him!
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2000 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read an interview where they actually asked him that, but all he would do was laugh and not say. He just said it wasn't 13 inches.
Also, there are 3 (that I know of) frontal nude pix of him on the web, but it's a probability they are fakes. (the debate goes on!) They can do wonders with digital CG now... I think Mark would rather "give the appearance of" being nude, than to actually show everything--in poses, that is.
In movies, well...that's a different story!
He has already done some butt shots, so who knows what will be next?

------------------
Annie M
Mark6571

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2000 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie is right, the pictures of Mark in the nude are fakes. For the longest time I thought they were real but I found a site that said that they were fakes. I also read an interview where Mark himself stated that he would not pose in the nude - he didn't want to have to deal with his friends and family (little less himself) having to deal with him doing something like that.
In the movie "The Big Hit" you will notice that he didn't have to do any nude scenes like the others did. He told the director "been there, done that". He doesn't want to do things like that if he can get away from it.

Sure he did it in B/N but that is one of the things that help start his career and he knows it.

I appreciate him being more into the actual acting scene and not into the nude scenes. Sure he has the perfect body but lets see what he can do with his clothes on!

------------------
There is more to Mark then just his body and good looks.

Annie M

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2000 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also saw him in an interview where he mentioned that in "The Corruptor", in the brothel scenes, they wanted him to lie on his back and the girl to really pump it, but he did not want to do it that way.
I'm very glad that the man knows where to draw the line, and that he values his privacy, and at least SOME decency! And, that he cares about his family and friends enuff to consider their feelings on that.

*More to Mark than Meets the Eye!*

------------------
Annie M
Laura

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2000 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, no, there are no real nude pics of Mark on the web. Also, the scene of him in B/N is with a prosthetic, so don't get too excited! (or scared?) Sorry to disappoint, or you're welcome for the reasurance, whichever...

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Respectfull,
Laura
rainbow brite

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2000 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh la la orange. hee hee. hmmmmm, ive had 2 different views on this one; that its totally doesnt work or wow! its sooo true:u may be able to cheack the lengh of a guy youknowwhat by looking at his index finger length from where it starts at the thumb joint. ive had a few of my friends go home and cheack their boyfriends and they said it worked!! hee hee, and another guy i asked said it was true, but now we just need to get a good clear shot of marks hands!!! hee hee, rainbow brite.
loviatt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the movie boogie nights, he has a 13 inch prostetic *****. I don't know how big it really is but there ya go!
TiffyTiff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2000 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
In a webcast on AOL, the Dirictor of Boogie Nights replyed to the question "Why did you decide to cast Mark Wahlberg as the part of Dirk Diggler?" (Im paraphrasing) The Dirictor replied "Well Mark does have a 13 inch ***** so i guess its type casting." Obivously he was kidding because Mark does have a tremondous amount of talent but . . .hey I can believe it! (sorry about the spelling errors Im the worst)

------------------
*Tiffany*
Marky4eva

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2000 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally prefer black ones only!
n_kief

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2000 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have a picture of him in the nude?
marklover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2000 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie m can you tell me what the web site is for the nude pics.
mags

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2000 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the scene with marks youknowwhat wasnt his... he told e! online
"People have always said to me, "My, you look much bigger on film." That's definitely the case with this one. Actually, it's director Paul Thomas Anderson's *****."
-mark wahlberg
to read the entire interview go to this link: http://www.eonline.com/Features/Features/Boogie/Wahlberg/

luvs
mag
mags

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2000 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ***** = peni$
sorry i forgot about the censored thing heehee
-mag
BaBy_GirL_27

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2000 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm glad that Mark knows when far is too far, as for doing those movies where it involves those type of scenes. He seems like a really sensible guy who knows how to respect himself and the people who watch his movies, and knows when its just going too far. Quoted by Mark, he said in an interview something like: "I vowed that when I started in the acting business that I would never sing, dance or take my clothes off. In Boogie Nights, I did all three." Its not exact, word for word, but he said something like that anyways. Well I'm glad Mark is that type of guy, cuz he deserves all the best for who he is.

Luv, Isabelle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: