Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
to all the real fans!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babygirl19

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: to all the real fans!!! Reply with quote

where are all the real fans of mark? stop talkin' all the time about how hw looks and start talkin' about his actin'!!!
he's a great actor!!!
DraamaQueen4Mark27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that most of his fans are interested in HOW he looks...and boy does he look good. You don't have to talk about his acting to be a "real" fan.

------------------

[This message has been edited by DraamaQueen4Mark27 (edited March 01, 2004).]
Micher6571

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion A Real fan would be someone who is real about what Mark does. So I do agree some what with the first post. To me a real fan is someone who is dedicated to his accomplishments and his great acting not just his looks. I might have been a girl in first or second grade when his first movie Renissance Man came out. But, now at the age of 18 I have enough sense to look beyond his looks and see how great he is. He made a transition and succeeded. A real fan would not freak out if they saw him either. He's just like any other person in the world. He's just one of the fourtunate ones who has money and great looks in addition to having a great personality. He should be someone you should admire for his accomplishments,works, and his acting and not because he looks good. I'm not going to lie and say he is not hott because that's not true. But still let him be someone who influenced you to reach the top after all he's been through. Strive for excellence. Push yourself to do good in school, push yourself to be good at what you love, don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Let Mark be your role model and someone who infulenced you rather than someone you constantly think about and drool over. So take time out and think about why you like Mark. Is it because he's great all around or he's just plain so good looking.
babygirl19

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Micher6571 that's what i wanted to say!!!
MarkILuv88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree no questions asked if your tru you dont just talk about his hot bod you talk about his actin/singin/and modelin
JamesBrown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you are right man! Sad
emily_2000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and last iv seen FEAR and ohh my god i was terrfide and scared he was sso evil in this movie but when he was fighing with the father i was supporting him and blive it or not i screamed when he throw him out of window couldnt stant it i was cryn and every one wake and said shut up merna Very Happy but i loved his acting sooooooo much he was so quite and did you hear his voice o m g i was flyn when he was talking i was dreaming i was like som one been drugged for reall and no need to tell you what happend to me in those love scene !!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i think you can get it Wink
alyssa_

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I don't care if you say im "not a true fan"

but in fear, he has the hottest damn body.

rawr. Embarassed
evielovesmark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course hes a GREAT actor everyone knows that....yea a lot of people think hes amazinly hott but how would they kno if they havent watched his movies obbviously hes an amazing actor! i own like all of his movies and when i have friends come over they even say that hes good at what he does and i think so too! so dont the real fans!!!

love ya mark Smile
MWLMC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think being a good fan you must appreciate his incredible acting and good looks.
________
Ford P68 History
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: