Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
MARKY MARK IZ DA BOMB!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Differences01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 13.My b-day is on nov. 06. Welcome to www.markwahlberg.com MarKsMegan. By the way, wasn't Marky Mark his rap name when he was with that rap group? so why doesn't he like it?
marks baby love

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was I guess cas it wasn't the best days so he likes to think of the present and yaa...so lol maybe thats why?!

------------------
Micha xoxox
Ktbspa:)
my angel mark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys there i`m 18 a little more older but a true mark lover i think mark is the best name .... he said he didn`t find him self in marky mark i like the man in him i love him more than my life he is my only love in this life.....
i love mark xxxx

------------------
my angel mark
ilovemarkw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 15 and im a new member too...I like the name Marky Mark its cute but i think he doesnt like to be called that because he doesnt want to be reminded of the past(of when he was a bad boy) and also hes a man now not a boy.
onebeautifulcanadian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am A bit older than the rest of you, and I think that it is pretty neat that you girls like someone Mark's age. I just hopped on here to see if I could buy something with his autograph on it for my collection, and I would never have beleived that he had so many young fans. I still remember listening to "Good Vibrations" on the radio in my brother's car on the way to school, when Mark was still Marky Mark of the Funky Bunch. You are right, he is a hottie.
Elisa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit older than the 'rest' of us? Whilst there are some members here on the younger side, the majority of us who come here regularly are closer if not older than Mark. The movie 'Fear' was great, it is also one of his movies that appeals to a teen audience. Hello and welcome to the board

------------------
elisabet

[This message has been edited by Elisa (edited December 31, 2002).]
Phillygirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa - Hit a nerve there didn't they Elisabet?! Yeah, there's a lot of "older" fans here as well. Not just "teeny-boopers". But welcome. I hope you stick around longer than just one post.

"Fear" was one of my favorites of Mark's. I think it shows his true acting abilities.
onebeautifulcanadian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, lol...didn't realize there were people around here my age too. Hope everyone had a happy new years eve, the wind was blowing so hard last night where I live that all we could do was watch the shingles being blown off the roof. Not a good night to go out, lol! I can't hop on here as often as I'd like, because I am not near a computer that often, but I am glad to be none-the-less.
teejay_17

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark is an amazing actor and a very goodlooking man according to my sis she loves him to death and thats cool i suppose! plus he has amazing fans to keep him on his feet right!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
terry w. kent
Micher6571

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Mark is a cutie. I'm glad I don't feel like a baby. Oh yeah he's an addicting. My friends were looking at the photos i have of him and they were drooling over him*not literally*. I can't wait to see this movie. it looks scaary. Oh yeah I'm 17 and due to be 18 in December. So I 'll be legal. lol
Markswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 22 and a new person to this site. is there anyone around my age? i too remember hearing all those good songs that made mark truely famous. im not in love with mark or anything, heck im married, but he is still a good actor

------------------
Jessie Ingram
a loyal fan of
Marky Mark
MarkedAngel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 14 and about the Marky Mark thing, it was his childhood nickname I think, then became his name for Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, but then eventually he started getting more into acting and the Bunch wasn't doing as great as it used to, and he knew it was time to move on so he just said no more Marky Mark, it's Mark Wahlberg now. And that was it...And you'll probably never read this cuz that last post was like 2 years ago, so even if you do read it you'll probably have found out a long time ago...but I've sadly only been a Mark fan for a short time so far so be kind... Smile
Cassie19

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 18, and have been an avid and devoted fan of marks for about 4 years now, and i would have to say i like Fear the best out of all his movies!!!

I think Marky Mark sounded hot, but i guess that name isn't something you can have when you hit 30 and your not a rapper anymore.

He just gets better at acting everytime he does another movie!! Very Happy
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm agree: Fear the best out of all his movies!!...'til now :lol: He have more stuffs to show yet!!

Marky Mark was a hooot name, he was called like that when he was on the band "Marky Makr and the funky Bunch" and "The new kids on the bolck"(where was Donnie), but...Mark doesn't like to be call like that. And in my opinion that's because he made a psychological change...so he "change" the name, and I guess is something you can't have when you are 30 and your not a rapper :lol: .

::---v!rg!---::
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
markismyfuturehusband

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend think that I'm nuts for loving mark wahlberg. But, I do. They think that he is cheesy and corny and a total wanna- be. I told them that they need to shut up and that he rocks and that he is the singlemost fabulous guy walking around this earth. Don't even get me started on his body. OH MY GOD when I saw him for the first time I like serious thought that I was going to have a heart attack. He was so fine.

Mark Wahlberg I love you more than anyone else here!
Email me at ILovmarkwahlberg@yahoo.com
PLEASE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: