Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
is someone going down on him in the car??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melody

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Marky Mark is hot" says that she just talked to him and he said that there was supposed to be a girl there giving him oral pleasure so why r u all objecting to that?
Melody

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Bianca, when someone is giving u oral pleasure, it's supposed to feel good, so of course he acts calm.
fang81

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dudes/dudettes!
Its a dobermann pinscher. U can tell by the ears. He's stroking its head while its sitting on the floor/seat/his lap.
Its not big enough to be anything else.
Love fang xoxox
Crissy Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys there no real point in debatin' this i mean gosh, if it was a girl givin' him head don't you think the director would of made that shot just a little clearer? yes they would of made that shot clearer, gosh some of you peoples got some nasty minds (nothing wrong wit that though) but anyways *Marky Mark is HOT* did you really talk to Mark or are you just wacked out and makin' it up?
~Crissy
Bi@n_ca*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melody, I might not have expressed myself clearly. What I meant was that IF someone was going down on him, wouldn't he have had some kind of reaction to it? And IF this was what was going on I think the director would have made it more clear to the viewers.
If anyone wants me to, I'll freeze an image from the scene on my computer and put it on here so we can prove it once and for all! That is, IF it's actually possible to determine what it is from a picture (hmm, I'm using a whole lot of IFs in this post LOL )
M Factor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bianca - you have got to do the picture. i almost lost my cup of tea down my front reading these posts. please please please post the piccie.

ta
rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see how any of you guys can suggest anything that's in his lap. i was wondering the same thing," what's going on? " my first thought that it was a female down there. but i just went to that part of the movie and i cant tell anything!
i figured the way he said "nicole, how are you" when he answered and the way he looked at his friends...he was up to something. but i guess it stays a mystery.

later--
lil rabbit
Bi@n_ca*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here ya go M factor
OK, I' ve freezed a couple of images from that scene, and I STILL can't tell what it is But I take back what I said about thinking it was his knee, because he couldn't possibly get his knee in a twisted position like that! LOL
Here's the picture where you can see best that he is indeed touching something - whatever it is...lol (could be a dog like fang81 says)

Sorry about the Norwegian subtitles
fang81

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey y'all
Can no one see the logic in it being a dog? First, the thing he's stroking looks like a sleek, black dobermann's bony head. Also, isn't it a little high up if someone where theoretically going down on him?
what do u guys think?
Adios
luv fang oxoxox
butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I'm not sure but to me it looks like he has his feet on the dashboard and is holding his knee.I'll check this when i watch the film again tomorow.
Melody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not getting why u guys r still debating this! Didn't one of the members just say that she talked to Mark and he said that there WAS someone giving him oral pleasure? What, u don't believe her? If she's part of the fanclub thing, she could have talked to him because that's one part of the deal. So it's not impossible that she talked to Mark because u can talk to him! And she said that HE told her that there was someone! Why aren't u guys getting over that fact! And plus, u guys say that it looks like a doberman or something??? It could be a girl's head, that has black hair. I think that there is someone there. And since David is a bad boy, he's probably used to having people down on him, so to him, it's like nothing.That's probably why he's so calm. And the director didn't show it because he wanted us to figure it out.
butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melody
The fan club section isn't up and running yet.Mark S is in the process of doing it now.
Who knows what it is we are only speculating!
But don't you think that if it's someone's head then they are kinda high up on his chest
M Factor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m factor is raking herself with laugher at the responses. all i can say is that some of you are probably quite young and imaginations have run away with you. this might be the topic to bring a little bit of spice back onto the board (or is just that i have a sick kind of humour?).

anyway let's just say that unless he has an incredibly tall, vigorous or athletic woman with an incredibly long body from this piccie it doesn't like anybody's doing the dirty. on the other hand did you think that maybe she might be sucking the nubin? hmmmm got ya thinking haven't i???

but! of course it is possible that there is some kind of gymnast there, but let's face it, not bloody likely!

and dare i hesitate to mention it, having that done to you (or giving it), is not 'bad'. but that's another story (probably!).

lol. this subject is funny
butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M Factor
I'm right with you there.After the boards went down the film posts went dead but now with so many newbies it's all hotting up again. As for the pic if it is a girl she must have a pretty big....head!!! lol
Melody

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Butterfly...if the fanclub isn't running yet than why does it say that we can register now?I mean...they would change it if it wasn't running right? They can't just leave it like that to deceive pleople. That wouldn't be right. N-e ways...no matter what ya'll say, i still think that there's someone down there. The only way that will stop me from believing this is if Lianne or Mark S. tells us because they'll probably have acces to MW. So..yeah.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: