Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The dumb part in Fear was.......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mahogany

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2000 10:11 pm    Post subject: The dumb part in Fear was....... Reply with quote

Hey my name is mahogany and I'm new around here. *N*E wayz I want to say that the dumb part in Fear is when David jumped out of his car and beat Gary up when he caught Gary hugging Nicole. First of all Gary ain't that cute so why get so jealous and beat him up in the first place? Don't y'all agree?

------------------
JaY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2000 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno...that wasn't too bad of a part. It kinda just revealed the psychotic aspect to his character. I love the part in the movie where he's at the door talking thru the peephole and yells something like "So let me in the f***ing door!" It cracks me up every time!!!
Ellie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the "dumb" part in the movie was when David killed Gary. I enjoyed it all up to about that part, then the plot and the acting got kind of stupid. Sorry if you're a fan of the movie, I just think that it should have been a made-for-TV film.
HISGYRL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YA, RIGHT!! I COULD JUST SEE THEM SHOW THE ROLLER COASTER SCENE ON TV.....OR WHEN HE WENT INTO THE BEDROOM!!

------------------
"Peace & Love"
fitzy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I didn't like that neck brecking scene either YEOWW!! not gone on the sound of cracking bones AT ALL! that one and the scene in BBall Diaries where Mark gets his arm broken Double YEOOOWW!!

that's it

fitz
Ellie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HISGYRL - They don't show that sort of stuff on TV over where you are? Where are you from anyway? Scenes like that are on regular prime time TV dramas here in the UK. Films get a lot more explicit. Fear was rated an '18' anyway (probably an 'R' in the USA), when it should really have been a '15'.
MarkWsgirl23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it shows David's dark side when he's at that party and he like takes that girl in the pink bra into a bedroom. I think that showed that his character really had a dark side and he wasn't all fun and love.
Sillygoose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the scene that I absolutly hate the most in Fear and I swear they should have never put this in the movie was when they killed the dog. That was horrible. I mean killing human charecters in movies is awful too, but dogs? Can you tell I have a few dogs???
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNOW Sillygoose...that poor dog Kaiser. I actually liked the dialoge between Gary and David before Gary died. You know...when David talks about banging down walls...i thought it was clever.

Steph
PrEtTyInYeLo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think there were any stupid parts... every part wuz all part of the movie without it you really cant tell the whole story you know? they started off with david being like the man of nicole's dreams. (nice body, nice eyes, good with the parents) wut more could she ask for...then everytime something went wrong he would just sweet talk her back into liking him again...and then finally the truth came out...and things had to get ugly if you didnt like it then too bad...its not your kinda movie...i love the part when mark knocks on the door and said hey mr. walka! oh goooooooood i looooooove his accent!!! mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! yummmy!!!!!!! boodylicious! hehehe
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey does Mark still have the accent or did he lose it cause i here him talking now and i don't here it as much.
Well anyway i was just thinking about "dumb" parts and if i had to pick one it would be...when Mark says "every single part of you tastes so good" I mean it's not "dumb"... but it's SO corny...I mean if i was dating him and he said it to me i would definatly start to laugh. Sorry guys i know it sounds sweet but...i don't know

Steph
mander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really get why he killed Gary. It didn't really seem like Gary was in the way of him and Nicole. The only thing that was in the way was the fact that he was pshyco and he cheated on her! I was upset when the dog died to!! Haha people didn't really bother me but the dog did! If I was Nicole I might of had to forgiven him! He is just so hott!!
KittyKitten13MW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2000 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only scenes in Fear that weren't really needed were the ones where he killed the dog and the one where he killed gary. What did the dog ever do to him and it's true gary didn't seem to be in the way of those two

Cat
Oh and am i the only one that cried in the movie when he died (even though he's a total psycho)?
LusciousDaisy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the "dumb" parts were when he killed Gary 'cause that was kinda stupid but he only did that because of the scene when Nicole and Gary were at school and David tried and suprised her with an unexpected visit and she screamed leave me alone and then Gary was like "let her go alright, ok" I think he killed him because Gary was in their way. I guess...
The other "dumb" part was when Nicole's dad goes and trashes David's house. I don't think that he should have done that. Then the whole thing with David and his friends trying to kill them wouldn't have happened.
Luv Yah!!!!!!
~Cortney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: