Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Fear ROCKS!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StacyLovesMark!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 2:44 pm    Post subject: Fear ROCKS!!! Reply with quote

This is one of my favorite movies of Mark's. The roller coaster scene is absolutely magnificent! (*wink*) It is my lifelong DREAM to meet Mark. I have liked...wait...LOVED him for as long as I can remember and I always will.

------------------
Stacy K. ORECK!

[This message has been edited by StacyLovesMark! (edited 06 January 2000).]
Maggie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2000 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first date with my boyfriend of nearly four years was to see Fear. I think it's a great movie to watch with a potential new boyfriend because afterwards you can ask if he feels Mark's behavior (as the character) towards "Nicole" was justified, and if he says yes......you can weed him out then so you'll have one less psycho to deal with later. As you can see, my boyfriend thought he was nuts.
StacyLovesMark!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2000 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really though of that Maggie, but that is totally true! Next boyfriend that comes along is coming straight over to watch fear! Thanks for the advice!

------------------
Stacy K. ORECK!
SusieQ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2000 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K?! This is just the one movie of Mark's that i have never seen!! And that SUCKS!! I wanna see it!! Anyways..it seems like you guys recommend it, so the next time i get to the movie store..its what i'm renting!! Oh BABY..he has got the sweetest smile and set of buns!! He's got my vote!!
StacyLovesMark!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2000 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Mark's Sweetie, I have seen this movie! I bought it a while back and its soooo good. Yes, I do recommend it for anyone who ahs not seen it yet. By the way, I recommend ALL of his movies! I f-i-n-a-l-l-y got The Big Hit, the final addition to complete my set of Mark Wahlberg movies! It's REALLY good!

------------------
Stacy K. ORECK!
Annie M

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an idea. If you have Mark's films on VHS, like I do, wait until they invent a DVD recorder, and then record all the tapes onto DVD discs. They finally came out with CD recorders, so it follows that the same will occur with DVDs, too. I'm sure they will come up with a way to connect vid machines to DVD players, also. Then just buy a bunch of blank DVDs and record. At least, that's what I'm hoping for! I have 6 of his films right now, with 2 more coming (on order) next month. I'm waiting for "The Corruptor" and "The Basketball Diaries" now.
Then of course, I'll be wanting the 3 that will debut this year!! It never ends!!
If Mark starts putting out 3 films a year, it will be hard to keep up! But fun trying!
BTW, I got most of my tapes from Amazon.com.
If you're looking, that is.

------------------
Annie M
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2000 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if Fear would be a "date movie" though. Not just the psycotic part but also cause of the "rollercoaster" part. Isn't it akward to see that with a boyfriend or a girlfiend? Just my view BUT i LoVe that movie!!

------------------
~Steph - - One of Mark's BIGGEST fans =)
skyvam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2000 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the roller coaster scenes, I think it depends on how well you know the other person, as in how involved you are with him/her. It might be awkward for a first date, but not after that.
FEAR will always be one of my faves, since it is the film that really introduced me to Mark. (I had previously seen part of Rennaisance Man, but did not know him then.) I think the fascination w/FeAR, is that he looks so ****ed sexy and you can see how strong he is, and in some of the scenes w/Reese he is so sweet. Then the other shoe drops and the psycho comes into play. It is always hard to think of someone who looks innocent as being awful! I think David McCall is one of his most fascinating characters. Plus, like I say, Mark just is so yummy looking!!

------------------
annie
skyvam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2000 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. Now I have all 8 of his films!! (got B-ball & Corrupt./ Waiting for 3K!!)
ANNIE M.
nigelNmark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2000 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey- I'm new to this MB, and you guys are so cute about everything- I just love it! Anyway, someone said that they had "all 8 of his movies." Does that include Teen Vid II?
Just wondering

------------------
Love ya lots
Nigel-the Chick!
StacyLovesMark!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2000 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Is there a MW video I don't have?! I guess so. What is the videa and where can I find it? QUICK!

------------------
Stacy K. ORECK!
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2000 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's all the video's mark has been in:

-Teen Vid II - a magazine but on video instead of paper (has a short interview w/ Mark in San Fransisco - you can get it off eBay.com or any other auction sites as far as I know)
-Music for the people (it has videos from his album, interviews, live concerts, and a making of his video 'i need money')
-The Marky Mark Workout (yes he actually has a workout vid - very hott!!)
-The Substitute (made for tv movie - mark's first acting experience)
-Renaissance Man
-B-ball Diaries
-Fear
-Traveller
-Boogie Nights
-The Big Hit
-The Corruptor
-Three Kings (coming soon - I don't know the exact date it will be available in stores)

StacyLovesMark!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2000 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you all know- three kings is already ut on video! My cousin works at Blockbuster so I already got a copy, but as far as it being for sale legally- I have no clue. I know it is available for rental for sure though.

------------------
Stacy K. ORECK!
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nigelNmark,

Tigerlily is right. And I have everything she mentioned!! Took me 3 months to get all that, too. Well, 'cept for 3k, which I will buy a.s.a.p.
ALSO, there is yet another video she did not mention. I am in the process of buying it now, and I don't know what it is called, but it has footage of Mark playing basketball for--I think-- MTV, a charity event or something like that. This was way back in like 1991 or so. I'm hoping to have it in a couple of weeks, and I will let y'all know what it is about.
All of the vides he is in were worth my time, effort and money, and it hasn't been cheap either!! But who cares!! IT'S MARK!!

------------------
Annie M
Chris#4

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2000 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You girls forgot about Mark's workout Video!!!

I'm curious if you girls ever seen his You Gotta Believe music video!!
when he was in his prime (body condition)!!!

I idolized him and wanted to have a bod like him! I purchased the workout vid.. and I even was able to talk to him on Much Music back in 1992! (which i still have on video)!

later
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: