Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
In Fear...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2000 8:15 pm    Post subject: In Fear... Reply with quote

In Fear, when Nicole tells David to come over when her parents aren't home and he says that he has to do something then he'll come over, well does anyone what if it is implied what David and his friends are gonna do? I mean are they gonna do something bad or is it just supposed to be looked over?

------------------
~Steph - - One of Mark's BIGGEST fans =)
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2000 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it's just implied that they're gonna do something bad or take care of something but I'm not completely sure. But i've got a question too! when he's on the phone w/ her telling her that he has "to do something" what is he petting?!? he just sittin there petting something and I have no idea what it is. Does he have a dog on his lap or something?? lol i thought that was a little strange ...

------------------
~*Bye for now!*~

<3 Kim

Annie M

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2000 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, dam*, girls!! I guess I'm just gonna have to FORCE MYSELF to watch this movie again now!! Oh geez, what a hardship!! I just don't know how I will stand looking at Mark's sexy, hot, yummy, built-like-a-brick-house bod another time!! Wow, the things I won't do for y'all, I swear!! ROTFLMAO!!

------------------
Annie M
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2000 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha HA Ha I know the feeling!!!
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 29, 2000 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait I think I got it ... by David saying he had to do something first it meant that he would have to go by nicole's house later ... when she was asleep ... so she would have to give him the code to her front door so he could get in and him having the code was a big part in the last scene ... when he trashed her house
so it didnt really matter what he had to do .. it was just a way for nicole to give him the code.
I think thats it anyway! lol

------------------
~*Bye for now!*~

<3 Kim

~StephMW~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 29, 2000 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanx. I never thought of that before. I guess that's what it was for. Did you ever find out what he was petting?
Annie M

PostPosted: Tue Feb 29, 2000 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to watch the film tomorrow (Wed.) nite. We will have storms here Wed. nite and Thurs. nite, so I cannot be online then. If I figure out what he is petting, I'll get back w/ y'all on Friday nite.

------------------
Annie M
Maggie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David and his friends had to go on a "run" most likely to pick up drugs or distribute them. This idea corresponds with the part in the movie where the guy knocks on the door to David's house and asks about a dog...
It's like a code kinda thing. They know what you're there for and that you're not an undercover cop or anything.. see what I'm sayin?
tisha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they might have been doing something with dogs because of those scenes and the one where they cut the dogs head off in the end...i think what they were doing had something to do with that...
Annie M

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2000 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Tigerlily wanted to know if David was petting something when Nicole called him to say her folks were gone. I watched the film a couple days ago, and I slo-mo'd that whole sequence, and he was not petting anything in the car. He was just gestering idly with his hand in the air. If there had been a real dog there, you could have seen it at one point for sure.
As to the code thing, if you mean drugs, that is possible. I mean, they had to get money from someplace, and that is where you can get a lot in a short time (or so I hear).
Or, they could have been kidnapping dogs and selling them for dogfighting. (Illegal cut still done.) That one guy at David's said they had a dog to get rid of or something.
Plus which, WHAT did David give to his friend at Largo's the first time Nicole saw him there? Was it money? Cigs? drugs? I still can't tell.

------------------
Annie M
Angelia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2000 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I believe that you are right about them dealing in drugs, but as far as the "I have something else to do" goes, he was with his friends and by the looks of it, I saw a girl in the backseat so I believe he was "petting" a girl's head. Sorry but I totally disagree with the idea of him using that excuse to get the code to Nicoles house. Of course this wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, but that is my 2 cents. I do have a question though, I am very new to this site and I was reading and found someone had said that Mark was with the New Kids On The Block. I was a HUGE fan of NKOTB, and thought that it was his brother, Donnie, that sang with the group. Could someone PLEASE clear this up for me??!! Thanx! BYE
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2000 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i wasnt saying that david said that so he could purposely get the code. i meant that it was a way for the movie to get david to get the code ... i dont think he had intended on her giving him it. ~ get it? nevermind i dont even know what i'm saying lol.
but anyway about nkotb and mark... he was in it--for a couple months, b4 they got big and for a little bit it was just him and his brother nobody else, and i think they even had a different name too. mark said he didnt like the clean cut image and he couldnt even sing anyway. he said he was just a little kid and he would rather be playin b-ball or something like that other than reherss w/ a band. thats what i read out of an interview anyway.
hope that helps ya out a bit!

Kimmie
Clare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2000 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelia,

I agree with you...my very first impression was that he was stroking a women's hair whose head was in his lap...I took it as an additional element to his sinister character.
Yulinka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it the other day, and I think that David is striking a girl's head in the car--- actually I'm thinking it might have been Alyssa Milano's character. Im not sure about that though, but it is a some girl's head. LATER
beankobain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERYONE I SAID THIS ON A DIFFERENT MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT THIS QUESTION!!~
Mark has a black dog in his lap in the car when he is talking to nicole!!!!!

------------------
~!~Bean~!~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: