Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
MAX PAYNE!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: MAX PAYNE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

MAX PAYNE IS NOW SHOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [in Australia].
This is soooo exciting Very Happy.

I won't be seeing it yet though - I don't even know when but I just wanted to express my excitement!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great that there showing it. hope you can see it soon Very Happy

today it's showing here, but I'm not sure when I'm gonna watch it either

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Payne is out 2day here in USA!!! But, Im gonna see it on Sunday......I cant wait 2 see it.I want 2 see all by myself. I heard critics rated 1 out of 4. Boo on Critics....Sayng Mark's character didnt change his face express....lke in his othr movie, The Perfect Storm....Well, i say 2 myself...Max Payne wife & child dies...hw he possd hve his face express? IDK< why we need critics 4? they rated the stupid movies higher thn a good movies.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously CRITICS CAN SUCK MY ASS!

Okay.. sorry. I'm letting the 'attitude' get to me Razz. Must be all this crap with that stupid skit. I'm kind of pissed off, Mark shouldn't have to put up with that crap.. as he said "He's a nice guy with a family" and so on.

I reckon critics are biased... I can be biased with some things but not all things usually just one or two things but I atleast own up to it. I say on the first line "mind you I am biased because...." you know. Critics seem to only give good reviews to movies with favourable directors, or films of which have an actor who has become recently deceased, or movies with sex scenes or nudity... Hmm. A critic is pretty much an exaggerator most of the time. They watch the film to critisize obviously it's part of their job but they don't sit down "WATCH" the movie and "ENJOY" it or atleast try to. They usually sit there waiting for something that they can pick on and then on top that exaggerate. "He looked the same in each scene" well duhhh... He doesn't own seven faces for each day of the week. Idiots.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Seriously CRITICS CAN SUCK MY ASS!

Okay.. sorry. I'm letting the 'attitude' get to me Razz. Must be all this crap with that stupid skit. I'm kind of pissed off, Mark shouldn't have to put up with that crap.. as he said "He's a nice guy with a family" and so on.

I reckon critics are biased... I can be biased with some things but not all things usually just one or two things but I atleast own up to it. I say on the first line "mind you I am biased because...." you know. Critics seem to only give good reviews to movies with favourable directors, or films of which have an actor who has become recently deceased, or movies with sex scenes or nudity... Hmm. A critic is pretty much an exaggerator most of the time. They watch the film to critisize obviously it's part of their job but they don't sit down "WATCH" the movie and "ENJOY" it or atleast try to. They usually sit there waiting for something that they can pick on and then on top that exaggerate. "He looked the same in each scene" well duhhh... He doesn't own seven faces for each day of the week. Idiots.

*Clapping my hands.* We shuld be Mark's critics......Oh yeah, theirs a new movie called Sex Drive.they got 2 out of 4 stars.....I ws lke, yeah, u lke sex scenes.....So wht, their wasnt a sex scene....Critics can kiss my ass 2.their on drugs.....only thnkng of thmselves....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the spirit! Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i agree about the cridicts to ares the movie is going to be great! seeing it sunday cannot wait!

"we have somethng everybody wants but nobody has"

"wild horses couldn't drag me away"
Raee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, you guys are lucky - you already know when you are going. I don't have any dates set. It took me 2 almost 3 weeks to see 'The Happening' so that is more than likely to happen again Sad with this one aswell...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QueenofStallions wrote:
yeah i agree about the cridicts to ares the movie is going to be great! seeing it sunday cannot wait!

Sme here.....i got 1 mre day 2 go.2 see Max Payne 2mrrw.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last night my dad brought my friend and me to go see max payne! it was awesome, my dad told me it used to be a graphic novel and that they did a great job at bringing it to life. I told him it was mostly cuz mark was the main character. hehe now i want to read the graphic novel. and yeah i dont understand critics either, they are always wrong....or at least that's what i think! hehe Razz
Raee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww that's great! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Nothing worse than seeing a movie at the cinema and coming out disappointed but I think [or atleast with me] it's actually impossible for me to come out disappointed with a Mark Wahlberg film Razz.

It was a graphic novel? That's pretty awesome. I know there were comic-graphic novel bits in the game which looked awesome and felt a lot more different than the usual games. It didn't feel fake because of it too, it actually made it feel more real.

MAN!, I can't wait Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe thanks Razz yeah i'm going to look for it tomarrow if i get it i'll definatly let you guys know which one i think is better (and your right for never being dissapointed with a Mark Wahlberg film! so i'll probably still like the movie better Very Happy ) oh yeah that's right, my brother told me it was also a game! that's soo cool!
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i shw the previews 2 my mom again....She ws lke, u sure, thts not a horror movie...i ws lke no.....Hopefully, i see it, by myself.....nxt yr, 4 the lovely bones.....it says a horror movie......So, im not sure, ill be able 2 see it or not.....if, i cant see The Lovely bones nxt yr....I culd wait, when i moved out of my parents house, wtch it on DVD.....my parents re very picky, of wht movie i wtch...espically horror movies....hopefully, i get 2 see Max Payne 2mrrw....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, im gonna see Max Payne by myself....woohoo!!! my parents re gonna see, The Secret life of bees.......yes, i dont hve 2 hear my parents....makng nosies...or saying lets go...durng the middle of the movie...I saw the previews, it wasnt scary 4 me....Im so nerovus 2mrrw..feels lke, im going 2 see Mark Wahlberg 4 real, i knw...im not...............i wsh, i culd meet him, in person.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Max Payne All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: