Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
How Old Are U?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark300

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost 17. Its funny beacuse when I ask someone how old they think I am, some say that I'm older and some younger. Only one person to my acknowledgement has actually came real close. It just humours me to find out how old people think I am. Very Happy
*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that's funny. with me they always think I'm younger, maybe when I'm older that can be handy, but now I don't really like it Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.. NOW

I'm 16 Smile

Yay! (Birthday was yesterday)

Sometimes, I get that too. They think I'm older than what I am and other times they think I'm younger. I think most of the time they think I look younger. It depends on what you wear also Wink. I don't wear make-up or anything in fashion so, that could be a factor.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Okay.. NOW

I'm 16 Smile

Yay! (Birthday was yesterday)

Sometimes, I get that too. They think I'm older than what I am and other times they think I'm younger. I think most of the time they think I look younger. It depends on what you wear also Wink. I don't wear make-up or anything in fashion so, that could be a factor.

Happy Lte B-Day......Oh i didnt mke u anythng....I dnt feel lke do anythng 2 dy...i dnt wear make-up.......i thnk its a waste a tme....My face goes naked. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Buttercup Wink
Aww *sniffles* nothing for me! Sad

YAY We've got naked faces! Very Happy

Make-up is a way of covering up your reality, your true-beauty. Even if you think you're not that 'good looking' it only makes it worse because when you take off that make-up everyone will see the true thing. So its better to just be the true thing? Smile. It's a waste of time and money, unless you're a star (singer, actress, so on) because they just need it otherwise they wouldn't give as much appeal.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 15 .=]
mark my heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Thanks Buttercup Wink

Make-up is a way of covering up your reality, your true-beauty. Even if you think you're not that 'good looking' it only makes it worse because when you take off that make-up everyone will see the true thing. So its better to just be the true thing? Smile. It's a waste of time and money, unless you're a star (singer, actress, so on) because they just need it otherwise they wouldn't give as much appeal.

wow, i suddenly feel very guilty and ashamed, and all i wear is mascara nd eyeliner Confused

oh, and happy belated bday raee!!! Very Happy Very Happy
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Thanks Buttercup Wink

Yup, i only usd chap stick coz my lips get dried, frm my dried skin....I only wear make-up, lke special occasions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark My Heart: Aww thank you!! *hugs* and it's okay if you wear make-up don't feel guilty - everyone to their own Wink I just don't wear any... at all.

Butter, that's how my Mum is. She only wears make-up on special occasions like going out somewhere fancy Wink but I should start wearing what you call chapstick? because my lips are always quite dry Sad and they peel eventually. I try to drink alot of water - it helped alittle but now I need that stuff to help it some more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Mark My Heart: Aww thank you!! *hugs* and it's okay if you wear make-up don't feel guilty - everyone to their own Wink I just don't wear any... at all.

Butter, that's how my Mum is. She only wears make-up on special occasions like going out somewhere fancy Wink but I should start wearing what you call chapstick? because my lips are always quite dry Sad and they peel eventually. I try to drink alot of water - it helped alittle but now I need that stuff to help it some more.

Yeah, i tried 2 drink water & juice.but i need sumthng mre...so, i usd chapstick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMyBro wrote:
Raee wrote:

Yeah, i tried 2 drink water & juice.but i need sumthng mre...so, i usd chapstick

Softlips = the best chapstick/lip balm (or wutever u call it) in the world!!! im addicted to it.
*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Raee happy belated birthday, I saw it just now Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 15! sadly i wont be 16 until may. Razz but happy belated b-day Raee! Very Happy
Raee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thanks everyone for the belated birthday wishes! Very Happy
You guys are the best Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time, I join here. I was 25. Now, I'm 29. Will be 30 in August 15th. Things has change over the years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: