Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
sound off! (and no spoilers, either - lol)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Happening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missrenee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as the person who started this thread, i have to agree with raee. i wanted this to be a personal thread about what YOU thought of the movie. unnecessary comments about another person's reviews or thoughts are not necessary. simply state what you thought; what someone else thought or how they viewed the film and its topics is of no concern to you, unless, of course, you want to use those comments to decided whether or not to see the film yourself. i do the same thing with any movie mark has coming out.

i've not seen the film. i constantly refer back to this thread to see EVERYONE'S viewpoint, in order to decided whether or not i really want to see it. however, i'm not commenting on what others have said or how they feel about the movie, i'm just taking in into consideration. for example, people trashed the truth about charlie when it came out, even mark didn't like it. i checked around and took in people's thoughts (fans, not critics; i don't like critics) and decided to get the movie anyway. to this day, it's one of my fave mark films.

one more rant: it bothers me when people make statements about mark and his acting career after seeing a particular movie. when you get a bad grade or a speeding ticket, that doesn't mean you're a terrible student or a bad driver, it just means you made a bad choice. same here. if this movie turns out to be a bomb, i'd hope people wouldn't use it as judgment for his whole career or him as a person. thanx for listening...

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

missrenee wrote:
as the person who started this thread, i have to agree with raee. i wanted this to be a personal thread about what YOU thought of the movie. unnecessary comments about another person's reviews or thoughts are not necessary. simply state what you thought; what someone else thought or how they viewed the film and its topics is of no concern to you, unless, of course, you want to use those comments to decided whether or not to see the film yourself. i do the same thing with any movie mark has coming out.

i've not seen the film. i constantly refer back to this thread to see EVERYONE'S viewpoint, in order to decided whether or not i really want to see it. however, i'm not commenting on what others have said or how they feel about the movie, i'm just taking in into consideration. for example, people trashed the truth about charlie when it came out, even mark didn't like it. i checked around and took in people's thoughts (fans, not critics; i don't like critics) and decided to get the movie anyway. to this day, it's one of my fave mark films.

one more rant: it bothers me when people make statements about mark and his acting career after seeing a particular movie. when you get a bad grade or a speeding ticket, that doesn't mean you're a terrible student or a bad driver, it just means you made a bad choice. same here. if this movie turns out to be a bomb, i'd hope people wouldn't use it as judgment for his whole career or him as a person. thanx for listening...

Oh, ill stll wtch Mark's new movies tht re cummng up.....Mark is a great actor....even the movie, didnt do well or did vry well @ the box office....i luv him, who he is....we all make mistakes.no1 is perfect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Happening All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: