Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Sweet November - Has any1 seen it?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Sweet November - Has any1 seen it? Reply with quote

Has anyone seen the movie Sweet November - it starts Keanu Reeves ( The Martix) and Charlize Theron ( The Italian Job ).

It is about Advetising executive Nelosn Moss (keanu) who is arrogant, a driven workaholic, obsessively focused and speed dialing through life. Nelson can#t imagine his life any other way. But the beautiful free-spirited Sara Deever (Charlize) can and if she gets her way she will change his life forever. She offers Nelson the chance to move in with her for one month - November. Intrigued and having lost both his girlfriend and his job - he accepts. No expectations, no pressure, no strings attached and no falling in love!.

It is a must see rom-com!

xxxx
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i watched da 1st half ov da film den i found it boring so i wasnt bothered watching da rest ov it! lol
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. i only bought it cos i was going through a keanu reeves phase - but its a mark wahlberg phase now lol
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol keanu reeves phase! u joka.. its kl i fink i went thru 1 ov dose b4 lol afta watchin The Lake House Embarassed lol but it was only 2 c som ov his films!
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. ive only seen a few keanu films. The Matrix Trilogy, the replacements, sweet november, speed. not that many wen u think about it lol.

Then mark came on the scene so he's all i talk about most of the time. xx
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh lol same here.. while in ma keanu phase lol i found out quite abit about him, sad reli about his daughter n dat! i havnt seen much ov his films either.. seen Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure , Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, The Matrix Trilogy, The Lake House, Johnny Mnemonic, Speed n parts of A Scanner Darkly, Constantine, Sweet November, Something's Gotta Give, The Watcher

im dyin to c My Own Private Idaho, heard ov it before but never reli got 2 watchin it, River Phoenix is in it n his was a great actor, im tryna c all his films! lol
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ofund out quite abit about him too. shame bout his daughter and girlfriend!

I have also seen Bill and Ted's Excellent Ad, Chain reaction and constantine Smile

I really wanna johnny mneumonic too - i waqs on a while ago but the signal wasnt workin on ma tv so i couldnt watch it xx
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its reli sad coz he lost quite a few loved ones in his lyf in a short amount ov tym Crying or Very sad wen i found about his daughter i felt so sorry 4 him den his girlfriend dies ov a car crash, was it a car crash? cant rememba! i wodnt kno hw 2 cope if dat was me..

i love bill n ted lol its wierd coz every1 else find dem annoyin but i find dem funni! yeh dats hw i watched it, it came on tv quite l8 1dai n i codnt get ne sleep so i jus watched it, i didnt reli lyk it, it was kinda shyt lol da graphics wasnt dat gd but it is quite an old film so i hav 2 giv credit 4 dat lol overall i didnt lyk it coz da storyline was a wierd!
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yer the graphics r abit crap but for 1988 we should give em credit lol.

it was a car crash yea - n they also sed that she had been takin depression tablets. x
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh yeh, dats wot i heard too!

was she his gurlfriend at dat tym coz i fink dey broke up afta dey lost der daughter, didnt dey?
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh i fink that wat happened x. Hav u heard of Keanu's band - Dogstar? Ive got one of their albums called Our Little Visionary - It is a rare promo CD - the lead singer cant sing that well, but keanu can play the guitar really well xx
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh i heard ov his band, Dogstar lol but i havnt reli listen 2 any ov der songs..
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some of them r abit too rocky or too wierd lol x
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i myt lyk dem den lol i listen 2 all sorts of music so hu knows, myt need 2 listen 2 der songs.. Rolling Eyes
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh u neva no xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Other Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: