Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
6/26 episode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hmjackso

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: 6/26 episode Reply with quote

so, who watched on sunday?

what did you think about the new character Dom?

i thought he was absolutely disgusting.

i kept thinking "oh no please Vince dont let him stay!!" i dont know if i could watch him every week. he has such hostile angry energy... like a bully. he just sucked all the light heartedness out of the group and it pissed me off!

he gave me horrible junior high flashbacks...i dont think im going to like that guy...

any other thoughts or reactions?
lwmark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish i could react but i cant because i dont get to see the 3 season..i hate it... i want to see it too Crying or Very sad
MarkFan<3_90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wated to say that I'm new here, and I love this page Smile Everyone is so nice to eachother. I'm glad I'm a member Very Happy

I'm sorry about my english. I know it's not perfect, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Embarassed

About Entourage: I havn't seen one episode. It's not that I don't want to, but I'm from Norway and it's not on television here. I have tried to download it, but I don't find any episodes. Crying or Very sad
hmjackso

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME MARKFAN<3_90!!!

awww, im sorry guys. cant you rent the dvd's of past seasons.

LWMARK you've seen the other seasons right?
lwmark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso do you want the short answer or the long one Question

o.k. the short answer is no Exclamation

the long answer is...well its complicated...so i will try to make it short...in isreal we got two companies that broadcasting for t.v and you have to join one of them to see t.v and those companies are fighting between them which one will buy what series to broadcast and if you are log in to one company you cant see the series that the other company got.....so thats why i cant see entourage Exclamation and most of the people i know are log in to the same company as me so nobody can tape it for me Crying or Very sad

and i cant rent it because the answer was "we dont got it and we are not planning to get it" Evil or Very Mad

so thats why the first thing im going to do in nyc next week is buy it...the first thing Exclamation

hmjackso, i think now you would prefer the short answer Laughing
hmjackso

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha!

well at least you will be able to get it in NYC. and i hope it ends up being compatible with you DVD player.

mark is in the first episode and he's soooooo cute!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lwmark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know Exclamation i cant wait to see it but i guess i have to go back again to nyc to get the 3 season when its going to be out there and believe me there is nothing to complain about.... go back to nyc......let me see..... Rolling Eyes
heatherleigh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: 6/26 episode Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
so, who watched on sunday?

what did you think about the new character Dom?

i thought he was absolutely disgusting.

i kept thinking "oh no please Vince dont let him stay!!" i dont know if i could watch him every week. he has such hostile angry energy... like a bully. he just sucked all the light heartedness out of the group and it pissed me off!

he gave me horrible junior high flashbacks...i dont think im going to like that guy...

any other thoughts or reactions?

I am soooo incredibly hooked on this show! I just love it and think it's brilliant! Anyhoo, I had a similar reaction hmjackso. I always feel bad for E having to try and keep things together during all the chaos! I recently read an interview with the actor that plays this character and in that article it said he was slotted for two episodes, so maybe this Sunday will be his final appearance. I didn't want to focus to be taken off the main characters to spend that time developing this character, you know?
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea i know!

i didnt want to get to know Dom or his back-story. i just want to see him gone and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
heatherleigh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you happen to catch Jeremy Piven last night on Leno? I was hoping he'd mention Mark the entire interview...
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is 'Dom' character is based on "John ''Red" Shea"?
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, thats a good question veive.

i dont know. possibly.

i think they wanted to introduce a character that may be a more authentic to someone mark would have been friends with back in the day. someone a little rougher, more "street" than the other three guys.

i think he may be based on many people mark knew growing up rather than just one person.
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heatherleigh wrote:
Did you happen to catch Jeremy Piven last night on Leno? I was hoping he'd mention Mark the entire interview...

no i didnt catch him on leno heatherleigh. after i saw that arrogant video of him i posted on the video thread, im having a hard time stomaching him these days.
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to know LOLOLOLOLOL

It came to me when "Dom" gave his script to 'e".... I linked "Dom" to "John Shea", and That mark wrote the prologue of his book.....

http://markwahlberg.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12177
heatherleigh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vevie wrote:
Is 'Dom' character is based on "John ''Red" Shea"?

I could have sworn that in the article I read about this guy that it said that this character was based on a guy from Mark's past. I want to say that the actual actor is Mark's friend, but my memory is fuzzy on the details. The article may have been on Lianne's site??? I'm sorry I can't remember more, I really liked that article!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Entourage All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: