Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
FOUR BROZ MAN!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirsty luvin mark

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: FOUR BROZ MAN!!! Reply with quote

ok people this is pretty random......

but i waz just watchin four brotherz again there 2night n i just couldnt stop laughin as usual!! i waz think it is such an amazin movie reallli funny, sad and just great all round!! anyway whatz alll your fav partz!! i luv all the movie but if i add to pick one part i think it would have 2 b where mark is walking up 2 victor sweet right before the fight!! my heart meltz every tym!! lik the expression on his face n the walk he does !!!! awww i just love it hehehhe!!! soo anyway hit me wif all your fav bitz!!!

kirsty xx

_h0ney

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kristy!!

Yea I know 4BROTHERS did it for me too!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I loved it!! Esp. the 1st time I saw it, you kno when I wasnt expecting nething...everything Mark did was fantastic!!! I loved the part (from the 1st time I saw it) was when he goes with the other two to those teenagers jam and like crashes the party and he goes in with the gun and he's like, "everyone put your ___ hands up..." sumtin like that...along those lines... Rolling Eyes hes sooo gangsta! hahah....and yea I never get bored watchin this movie!! Its great!!

and oh yeaaa me too Kirsty, when Mark goes to fight that guy and he's walking and its like pure white (the background and the background music comes on - perfect!!!) and he was soooo sexy you know with his walk and when he was fighting too!!

Ok I love this movie, I'm done. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

kirsty luvin mark

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello there again honey!! lol!! Very Happy

well i luv the bit your talking about 2!! and mark is like " you beta run cuz these white cops are crazzy!!" lol well sumthing like that!! and when there in his trunk getting the gunz and jack goes r we doing the gas thing and mark putz on that voice awwwwwww i luv that bit!!! ok i ad beta stop before i start going through the whole movie!! hehehe soo thats for relying!! lol!! no1 eles got any best bit in four brothers? xxx Razz

_h0ney

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirsty luvin mark wrote:
hello there again honey!! lol!! Very Happy

well i luv the bit your talking about 2!! and mark is like " you beta run cuz these white cops are crazzy!!" lol well sumthing like that!! and when there in his trunk getting the gunz and jack goes r we doing the gas thing and mark putz on that voice awwwwwww i luv that bit!!! ok i ad beta stop before i start going through the whole movie!! hehehe soo thats for relying!! lol!! no1 eles got any best bit in four brothers? xxx Razz

hahaha, those parts that you mentioned were GREAT! Laughing Those are all my favourite parts too!! It is sooooooooo cute when Mark does like the imitation voice thing in the movie...hehe he's such a cutie!! Razz Razz Razz

Yeah, does ne1 else have nething to add?? or Kristy and I are just gonna go on here forever and recall every little bits from the whole movie! lol jks Laughing Laughing

lwmark

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the part after mark cried in his mother room and go after that to Jack's room and than Jeremiah and Angel join them and Angel said that he is going out to his girlfriend and mark said some really funny stuff about what his girlfreind is probably doing right now...i wont repeat it...you know censor Laughing Laughing Laughing
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about "....you breaking my corason" Laughing Laughing Laughing i love it when he is cynical Very Happy
kirsty luvin mark

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh dear.... this is bad!!

as honey sed i think i am just gonna b going on about the whole movie!!
lior all the partz which u mentioned i LUV!! i think i am in luv wif this hole movie!! hehehe there are soo many partz which i luv!! Very Happy Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: