Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Do Any Of You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xSazx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Do Any Of You Reply with quote

Watch WWE? Rather Random But If Any Of You Do, Dont You Think Mark Looks A Little Like John Cena?
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Do Any Of You Reply with quote

xSazx wrote:
Watch WWE? Rather Random But If Any Of You Do, Dont You Think Mark Looks A Little Like John Cena?

lol...we've talked about this acouple of times on the board...i think it depends on the way he's photographed i'm talking about john....cuz there are sum moments where i'm like...oh my god...he could be marks twin and then...there are moments where i think he doesnt look like him at all...believe it or not...i met john cena awhile back...and i think he looks like mark more...in person...than anything...he's a sweet guy tho...flirtatious as hell...lol thats how i like em... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool Cool Cool

*~Ashley~*
xSazx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEALOUS! I'd Do Anything To Meet John My Obsession With Him Is Huge! They Did A Show Over Here In November It Was Really Good But I Could Not Speak The Next Day Because I Was Screaming And Shouting His Name That Loud Oh Well At Least He Looked At Me And Smiled, I Almost Fell Off My Chair Lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: