Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I Finally...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> I Heart Huckabees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: I Finally... Reply with quote

saw this movie...i honestly had to see it like five times to get it..because the first four times..i was just...lost...lol but Mark's character was hilarious loved him...

"Let's talk about a more important issue...Petroleum oil" oh god..i could not stop laughing...him and that oil...Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

*~Ashley~*
BevGurl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: I Heart Mark in Hukabees! Reply with quote

OMG, I saw this movie in the theater and HATED it, because I didn't understand it at all, the story went so OVER my head...

I wanted to understand the film so I rented "I Heart Huckabees" this summer and feel in-love with this movie, and yes "Tony Corn" Mark's character is hilarious!

I now own the double DVD of "I Heart Huckabees" and wactch it a least 10 times per month since I brought the DVD this past August.

Bev Gurl :D
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: I Heart Mark in Hukabees! Reply with quote

BevGurl wrote:
OMG, I saw this movie in the theater and HATED it, because I didn't understand it at all, the story went so OVER my head...

I wanted to understand the film so I rented "I Heart Huckabees" this summer and feel in-love with this movie, and yes "Tony Corn" Mark's character is hilarious!

I now own the double DVD of "I Heart Huckabees" and wactch it a least 10 times per month since I brought the DVD this past August.

Bev Gurl Very Happy

lol...i saw it w/my mom and she HATED it...and i would beg her to rent it...and now there finally showing it on hbo...so she saw it with me and was like "THIS...is the movie you wanted me to rent?"...she didn't get it either...lol
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen it yet Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...

::---v!rg!---::

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v!rg! wrote:
I haven't seen it yet Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

lol you have to see it...I STRONGLY reccomend it...

*~Ashley~*
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea this is one of my all time favorites. i was totally confused when i saw it in the theatre too, but when i bought it and watched the directors commentary i finally understood it...i think.

mark is so hilarious in this movie. i love the scene when albert first meets tommy and they just stare at each other for one long (and awkward) minute. i swear marks looks just like a puppy dog- i fell in love with him all over again!! i could just eat him up!!!!...im getting all manic over him again...i need to go distract myself or something...
a_xoxo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was hard to understand but it was funny. i love marks character, Tommy!
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah is hard to get but is funny at the same time, I finnaly saw it and got it Razz .

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
_h0ney

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another great scene...

when tommy and albert goes over to the "African guy's" house to have dinner and the whole family's there right...and like everything's goin good and then all of a sudden everyone is just pissed w/eachother! lol out of no where...(well from the direction of the convo)...but still a pretty quick switch.

and the mom's like, "what do you do tommy?"
he's like, "i'm a firefighter."
and the mom says sumtin like, oh ur a "hero" and then tommy like freaks out and hes like, "no, i'm no hero. but we would all be if we stopped using Petroleum." hhahahah omgg dat scene kills mee..always cracks me up!! Laughing Laughing

and then he gets all religious, hes like to the dad, "ur da destroyer, ur misleading ur children...cause you use Petroleum and you drive a SUV..." lmao.

----->>>> "Jesus is never mad at us if we have him in our hearts"
- "I hate to break it to you, but yes he is. he's most deinately is."

hahha hope u all had a good laff, yea I had to watch it a couple of times b4 I got the point of the movie..or so to speak...*ahem* lol but hey, whos complainin??? Mark was in it the WHOLE time w/me! lol
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally saw the movie yesterday Embarassed Embarassed
(I saw every film that mark was on except of the yards..i cant find it here...nowhere...i checked everywhere Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ....i got to see it Exclamation )

I loved it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i loved all scenes Exclamation

First i thought omg...my head hurts........slow down Laughing Laughing

I think that Mark shows one of his best performances there....he can do it all.... giving 110% to the character.....what a fine actor Exclamation

And about David O.Russell i really like is unique way of making movies what a good director what a great writing now i can understand why mark committed to the movie without even reading the script!
hmjackso

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i like david o russell too.

i love listening to the huckabees commentary. he has an interesting way of thinking about things.

i loved the "making the video" scenes with mark and david. i loved when mark was screwing around and goes

"hey david, take your pants off. lets do nude yoga."

he's so f*****g funny. and im sorry but mark was even sexy in a freakin diaper!!!!
lwmark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they will work together in the future that would be so great Exclamation

hey.. there is nothing do be sorry about this man is the sexiest man alive Exclamation
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN TO THAT SISTER!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Very Happy

Speaking of "sexiest man ever," i wonder if mark was once again overlooked this year in people magazine's "100 sexiest people" issue.
lwmark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
AMEN TO THAT SISTER!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Very Happy

Speaking of "sexiest man ever," i wonder if mark was once again overlooked this year in people magazine's "100 sexiest people" issue.

Im sure they ignored him again...they are doing that for 15 years...sometimes when i look at the people they choose im laughing like crazy....they are sexy and mark not Shocked Laughing ...they dont know nothing about sexy Evil or Very Mad
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, wasnt ryan seacrest in one of those issues once? WTF!!!??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> I Heart Huckabees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: