Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Saw 2 Sneak Peak....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Saw 2 Sneak Peak.... Reply with quote

Who saw it last night on Mtv? that movie looks sooooo GOOD!!! Donnie looked good too! I'm going to see it this weekend... I'm so excited... Wink

*~Ashley~*
hmjackso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im going to see that movie too. but first i have to see north country and shop girl.

donnie is a pretty good actor. i think mark is better though because he comes off as more natural in front of the camera. its weird, i've been renting old Boomtown dvds with donnie from Netflix and to me his facial expressions and body language is somehow contrived or forced at times...a bit "over-acted". but i still like donnie i hope he starts to get better roles with better actors that will help him hone his "acting chops."

listen to me "...hone his acting chops"...like i could do it any better. Rolling Eyes
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
i think im going to see that movie too. but first i have to see north country and shop girl.

donnie is a pretty good actor. i think mark is better though because he comes off as more natural in front of the camera. its weird, i've been renting old Boomtown dvds with donnie from Netflix and to me his facial expressions and body language is somehow contrived or forced at times...a bit "over-acted". but i still like donnie i hope he starts to get better roles with better actors that will help him hone his "acting chops."

listen to me "...hone his acting chops"...like i could do it any better. Rolling Eyes

Hmmm...Shop Girl i could wait until it comes out to rent...but North Country looks real good....i think donnie is a good actor. i do think people underestimate his skills... i do know what your talking about tho i saw a clip of Saw 2 and his expression was kinda...ugh...forced...but anywho...he's still gorgous and still donnie!!! Props to Donnie D.

*~Ashley~*
Rika

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw 2 Sneak Peak.... Reply with quote

i went to see saw II friday night. i'm not into those movies, but i had no choice but to go. anyway, i didnt even realize that donnie was in it untill a few minutes after the movie started. i was like, "that guy looks familiar" lol, im not that big a fan of donnie, so it didn't hit me first thing. the ending sucks though.

*~Concrete_Rose~* wrote:
Donnie looked good too!

yeah, i thought so too. Very Happy
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw 2 Sneak Peak.... Reply with quote

Rika wrote:
i went to see saw II friday night. i'm not into those movies, but i had no choice but to go. anyway, i didnt even realize that donnie was in it untill a few minutes after the movie started. i was like, "that guy looks familiar" lol, im not that big a fan of donnie, so it didn't hit me first thing. the ending sucks though.

*~Concrete_Rose~* wrote:
Donnie looked good too!

yeah, i thought so too. Very Happy

the ending sux?!!!! bummer... I'm going to see it 2morrow..Halloween

*~Ashley~*
Rika

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, maybe you wont think the ending sucks like i did. you might think donnie's character deserved what he got at the end like some other people. but i didn't think so, i wanted it to be a happy ending..lol Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: