Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
INVINCIBLE MOVIE I WAS AN EXTRA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariposa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: INVINCIBLE MOVIE I WAS AN EXTRA Reply with quote

Very Happy I MEET MARK WAHLBERG ON 8/12/05 I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HIM, HE'S SO HAMSON, AND HE HAS A NICE BUT, HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT 5'7 OF HEIGHT.
xo_xplicit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww you're so luck..give us more details. i'd love to see the picture. what were u doing as an extra? ..sorry, just wanna know more Smile
ttyytyt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: I saw him too Reply with quote

Hi Smile I go to Central high school where the movie is being shot at. And today (8/22/05) My friends and I were going to see how the field was (cause we play soccer on it) And Mark drove by and smiled at us and was like Hi girls. Shocked And my friend said "We will be here every day around this time" And he said I ill stop by and say hi" AHHH....Ok well i g2g bye! I AM SO HAPPY!! Razz
Ash0903

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: I saw him 2 Reply with quote

yeah omgosh i saw him 2 ... i think i was with the girl above bcuz he rode bye on his lil moped thingy and was like "hi guys" omgosh i was so happy and in shock he is like so sexy with his long dark hair i was bout 2 like faint ... we're goin up there 2morra 2 and hopefully will get 2 like walk in the background or sumthin !! Very Happy [color=green]
jersey10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: I'm gonna meet him Reply with quote

Im gonna be in the classroom scene at central... he's a teacher a guess. hopefully i can get a picture with him. he seems like a kool guy in my book.. he likes golf and any guy who dedicates his own book to his penis is awesome in my book.
xox_trish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: =) Reply with quote

Quote:
any guy who dedicates his own book to his penis is awesome in my book.

hahahha i knowww! i want that book so badly ! Crying or Very sad
Ruth112

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Invincible filming Reply with quote

They will be filming at Scanlon Recreation Center at J and Tioga Streets from September 7th through the 15th. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re See mark Reply with quote

You guys are so lucky. I live eight hours away but would gladly drive it if there was some remote chance I might be able to catch a glimpse of him.

Candy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just shot a scene at my grandmother's pizza shop. She had lunch with him and didn't even know who he was. She was like they said his name was Marky Mark or something like that! Haha!
jcatherine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: invincible movie Reply with quote

They're shooting right outside my door tomorrow 9/26/05. They shoot lots of stuff here on my street. "The Woodsman" w/ Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgewick was shot right here two summers ago. We watched it from my bedroom window!
markemailme!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: invincible movie Reply with quote

jcatherine wrote:
They're shooting right outside my door tomorrow 9/26/05. They shoot lots of stuff here on my street. "The Woodsman" w/ Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgewick was shot right here two summers ago. We watched it from my bedroom window!

aww...so sweet! take pictures if you can!!! Razz Razz Razz Cool
NATFRMPHILLY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MET MARK LAST NIGHT ON THE CORNER OF MY STREET. THEY ARE FILMING FOR 2 DAYS. HE IS AWESOME, CAME OVER, SIGNED AUTOGRAPHS AND TOOK PICTURES WITH EVERYONE. HE'S ADORABLE.
Rika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATFRMPHILLY wrote:
MET MARK LAST NIGHT ON THE CORNER OF MY STREET. THEY ARE FILMING FOR 2 DAYS. HE IS AWESOME, CAME OVER, SIGNED AUTOGRAPHS AND TOOK PICTURES WITH EVERYONE. HE'S ADORABLE.

wow!! i wish i could meet him. geez, LUCKY! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark will be filming across from my house later on today, can't wait to met him- Very Happy
markemailme!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATFRMPHILLY wrote:

c'mon someone post some pix of mark please.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad tell us the review...hehe what did he say??? Razz Razz Razz Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Invincible All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: