Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site
 
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
what about garret?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mrsmercer109



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 3445

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chew u talking to me or melissa? but if ur talking to me i luv them boy
my Bf looks like garrett when he was in eragon

this is the clostest pic i could find of garrett when he looks like joey lol

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Chew



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Location: new mexico

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both i gess
_________________
Im N Luv Wit Mark Wahlberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mrsmercer109



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 3445

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i luv both garry and marky there very cute lol and to top it all off there amazing actors and Garrett's ganna go places as mark is quoted saying in sum interview lol
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Chew



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Location: new mexico

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsmercer109 wrote:
chew u talking to me or melissa? but if ur talking to me i luv them boy
my Bf looks like garrett when he was in eragon

this is the clostest pic i could find of garrett when he looks like joey lol


damn man datz wut yo frend lukz lik datz crazy!!!!!
_________________
Im N Luv Wit Mark Wahlberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mrsmercer109



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 3445

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuppers bnut not hte face expression he looksl ike him with a smile but i could find any pics of him smiling in eragon lol and joey's my BF
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Chew



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Location: new mexico

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww
_________________
Im N Luv Wit Mark Wahlberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mrsmercer109



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 3445

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i saw himin the mall one day and i was like omg is that garrett hedlund and i went up to him and i asked him wuth is name was and he said joey but my buddies call me garret bc they say i look like garrett hedlund and i was like hell yea u do babe
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Chew



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Location: new mexico

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol datz funy!!!!
_________________
Im N Luv Wit Mark Wahlberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MarkIsSleeping



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Posts: 1809
Location: Wahlberg Island

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsmercer109 wrote:
chew u talking to me or melissa? but if ur talking to me i luv them boy
my Bf looks like garrett when he was in eragon

this is the clostest pic i could find of garrett when he looks like joey lol



wow, im trying 2 find a guy who looks like Mark, Garrett, or Donnie.
_________________
Technically, you can call me a hitman.
Really? A hitman? Does that pay well?
Oh of course. I make a killing.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MarkIsSleeping



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Posts: 1809
Location: Wahlberg Island

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chew, no i dont speak french @ all. i only speak English. im not good @ speaking other countries.
_________________
Technically, you can call me a hitman.
Really? A hitman? Does that pay well?
Oh of course. I make a killing.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mrsmercer109



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 3445

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know french and italian lol bam!! markmybro ur melissa right? well if u are hello lol sry blonde moment lol if u want to find a boy the looks like garrett my BF has a twin brother thats 15 if thats ur age lol
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
mrsmercer109



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 3445

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like mark more iv nown mark more and garrett since 2004 hwen Troy came out(hes so cute in that movie) lol but garretts always ganna be # 2
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
MarkIsSleeping



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Posts: 1809
Location: Wahlberg Island

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsmercer109 wrote:
i know french and italian lol bam!! markmybro ur melissa right? well if u are hello lol sry blonde moment lol if u want to find a boy the looks like garrett my BF has a twin brother thats 15 if thats ur age lol



Ranie, yes im Melissa. no, im 24 unless u want me 2 go 2 jail. i dont think i should date a 15 yr old boy. yrs ago it didnt matter until they change the law on us. i wouldnt mind dating him. but theirs the stupid rules in the USA. im looking for a guy around in his 20s or little bit older than me. i like younger men. their much sexier. & their are older men who are sexier lie mark, donnie, & robert. if donnie was single i will date him.
_________________
Technically, you can call me a hitman.
Really? A hitman? Does that pay well?
Oh of course. I make a killing.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mrsmercer109



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 3445

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMyBro wrote:
mrsmercer109 wrote:
i know french and italian lol bam!! markmybro ur melissa right? well if u are hello lol sry blonde moment lol if u want to find a boy the looks like garrett my BF has a twin brother thats 15 if thats ur age lol



Ranie, yes im Melissa. no, im 24 unless u want me 2 go 2 jail. i dont think i should date a 15 yr old boy. yrs ago it didnt matter until they change the law on us. i wouldnt mind dating him. but theirs the stupid rules in the USA. im looking for a guy around in his 20s or little bit older than me. i like younger men. their much sexier. & their are older men who are sexier lie mark, donnie, & robert. if donnie was single i will date him.


oooo ok sry i wish i new somebody ur age but i dont sry
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Chew



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Location: new mexico

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMyBro wrote:
Chew, no i dont speak french @ all. i only speak English. im not good @ speaking other countries.


so do i but i speek a fu wurdz n spanish but itz messd up cuz im mexican n i cant speek no spanish
_________________
Im N Luv Wit Mark Wahlberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group