Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Donations for Murder Victims Memorial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GardenOfPeace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Donations for Murder Victims Memorial Reply with quote

Might you or anyone know how to possibly make contact with Mark, his team of people, and or the movie studio and film makers to see if that together they might be interested in making a siginificant donation to a memorial for homocide victims called the Garden of Peace in Boston. Others area born actors and actresses have already made significant donations to the project which is as yet incomplete as funds expired before they could include the fountain portion of the memorial. My wife and I have committed ourselves to this fundraising project and hope to raise sufficient funds for the fountain in memory of her mother Marilyn H. Kelly-Nason who was murdered in a domestic violence incident when my wife was just seven months old. Her mother had taken her away from the domestic violence because as a baby she had already been injured and required surgery. Her mother agreed to meet with her father after work in Boston in an attempt at reconcilliation, but the meeting resulted in her death and her body found in the wooded marshy area of the median strip of route 3 in Weymouth. Her father of course was incarcerated and she was left an orphan. She now directs a local domestic violence shelter to help others before they too meet a similar end and together we are working on this Garden of Peace fountain. Please let me know if you have any recommendations as to where I might begin to make contact. Thanks
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the Foundation website

http://markwahlbergyouthfoundation.com/contact_us.asp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Four Brothers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: