Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Would anyone care to discuss I<3H's philosophic side?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> I Heart Huckabees
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do i make even a glimmer of sense?
yes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

desireDE v o i d

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Would anyone care to discuss I<3H's philosophic side? Reply with quote

I just saw it last night, I think it covered a great deal of ideas, from Taoism to Complexity to Chaos and harmony... I really wouldn't consider this movie a comedy. Feel free to email or aim me if you want to discuss any of this.

PHI is the equivalent of the "Blanket" from the film...

Here is a rant I wrote today inspired by the film...

0 = PHI = INFINITY
ELECTRON = NEUTRON = PROTON
REAL = NONEXISTENT = REAL
-------------------------------------------------
INFINITY = PHI = 0
EARTH = THESUN = NEPTUNE
NONEXISTENT = REAL = NONEXISTENT

If there are 8 electrons in an atom's valence shell it is stable. Our Universe has 8 major planets. 0 and Phi are understandable the next concept is impossible to understand because it is masked with complexity. 0 and INFINITY are perfect opposites, one is the complete antithesis of the other, the force that balances and harmonizes 0 and INFINITY is what creates attraction which introduces chaos.

To understand any of this you need to forget everything you think you know. The more detailed a definition of something you can't explain is the more elusive yet seductive it will seem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> I Heart Huckabees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: