Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
**** LIVE 8 ****

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterfly

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: **** LIVE 8 **** Reply with quote

I知 gonna try to get tickets for Live 8 in London, but as there will be much demand I知 not getting my hopes up, however I値l be attending the rally in Edinburgh
http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/edinburgh/
and as some of you know I live right next to Gleneagles so I値l be there too when the summit takes place.

I知 not sure what is happening in other countries but the concert in London is going to be free in the hope that it will get people to take action and head up to my neck of the woods, as most of the peeps on these boards aren稚 able to, I thought I壇 give u all a chance to become involved, you can do this by sending me a message which will be delivered to the G8 leaders at Gleneagles, either email me at mail@the-green-hub.com or post a message on this thread and I値l print it off and make sure it gets delivered (I値l be there as a Friends of the Earth peep) http://www.foe-scotland.org.uk/

People all over the world are going to b giving up their time and working for free so please don稚 sit back and think 層ow, cool concert, now whats for supper?!?着this is ur chance to give something back
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Kim Reply with quote

How are you...Hope life is good....E
butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hullooooo

all is good,i'm making a parrot costume for the 8yr old today Rolling Eyes graduating from uni in a couple of weeks so gotta find meself a 'proper' job Confused

Hows u? Hows NY?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: