Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Mark narrates...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarabeth

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Mark narrates... Reply with quote

My pal in Dorchester sent the following to me today. A little late, but anyway--

"I wanted to tell you that it's been in the paper this week that Mark will be at the Sanders Theater on Harvard University for a special showing of a documentary that he has narrated on juvenile crime.
The tickets are 20 dollars and he will be there and some others and the proceeds will go to the Mark Wahlberg Foundation. I'll save any press clippings on this for you and send them along or you might want to
check: www.bostonherald.com www.bostonglobe.com
that week (June 14)."

------------------
Sarabeth

Education raises Us Up;
Prejudice pushes Us Down;
Faith is the Hope of Things Unseen;
True Love is the heart's Pure Crown.

[This message has been edited by Sarabeth (edited May 27, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Sarabeth (edited May 27, 2004).]
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Boston Herald
Tinseltown heartthrob Mark Wahlberg will be back home in Boston June 14 to premiere a 60-minute documentary on something he knows a little something about - the juvenile justice system. "Juvies," which follows 12 youths prosecuted as adults from juvenile hall to adult state prison, will have its first showing at the Sanders Theatre at Harvard University. "Over 200,000 kids are prosecuted as adults each year in America," says narrator Wahlberg, who was himself prosecuted as an adult when he was 16. Doors rocker John Densmore and rapper Mos Defalso are expected to be on hand for the Boston premiere. Tickets are $10 and proceeds benefit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Juvies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: