Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
GREAT JOB, MARK!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldapesfan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: GREAT JOB, MARK!!!! Reply with quote

Mark:

You did a super job with POTA. I sincerely hope that there will be a sequel, and that you will agree to star in it again. I have been a POTA fan since I first saw it at a drive-in theater in Tacoma Washington back in 1968 a the age of 6. I was apprehensive at the thought of the remake, but when I saw the attention to detail and the interesting story enhancements I feel like I have seen it again for the first time all over again! Having Charlton Heston in it gives the movie a link to the past as well, which was for me definitly needed.

If there will be a sequel, I for one will surely see it. Not as a remake, but as a high quality movie in it's own right.

Well done, MARK!
Elisa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Hello! That was a nice post to read, thank you and welcome to the board

------------------
elisabet

oldapesfan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elizabeth:

You are very welcome. I didn't think that this would get any replies. I simply wanted to thank Mr. Wahlberg.

It seemed to me that this remake actually brought in parts of the "beneath the POTA" and ended where "escape from the POTA" began. If that is the case, then I am glad that the mutants were left out of the remake.
If it stays true to form, then in the next episode, Mark will become a celebrity until certain Apes decide that he is a threat.

Cornelius and Zira died at the end of the third original film. I hope that won't be the direction that the POTA 2 will take...

Waiting to see the next episode...

oldapesfan
stephanie08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, oldapesfan! I loooved POTA, I think Mark is truly a great actor! Ok, I'm getting a little impatient to find out if there will be a POTA 2. I really really hope there will be. I wonder if we could somehow, i dunno, notify Tim Burton or someone else that so many people want a sequel to it! Maybe if they realise that soooooo many people would want it, they would make it...but it would probably be hard to do...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: