Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Questions about "Rockstar "

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madsen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Questions about "Rockstar " Reply with quote

My husband and I just got done watching "Rockstar" for the first time and have an argument. Is Mark Wahlberg "Markie Mark" (sp?)? If so, what kind of music did he sing? We really enjoyed the music in the movie. Oh, one more question. Do any of you know if he did the singing in the movie? We hate to sound niave, but we are Smile. Thanks!
LYNNE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.Go to the Rock Star section.There is a lot of info there.Lianne administrator posts lots of factual info.
Speak to you soon.
marks baby love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep Mark Wahlberg was Marky Mark!! Now for the voice thing, I don't know, and I'd like to know my self!!

Micha xoxox
Ktbspa
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he was Marky Mark. I hope you're on the winning end of the arguement. LOL He was a rappper in the early 90s, just before gangster rap became popular. No plans to return to it as Marky Mark. But never say never (LOL James Bond, just saw that movie) to Mark doing music in other ways (like RS).

Search the General discussion section or the Internet for your answers on his previous career.

And yes we've discussed the whole singing bit in RS several times in the RS section, last one posted on June 11th.

[This message has been edited by Lianne (edited July 15, 2002).]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: