Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
POTA Premiere dates & more Mark pics (benefits foundation)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 1:42 pm    Post subject: POTA Premiere dates & more Mark pics (benefits foundation) Reply with quote

Some news from Mark's Management:

There's a premiere in London on
8/14, Barcelona on 8/17, Paris on 8/20 and Berlin 8/22.

Mark Wahlberg Joins America Online and Kodak as they celebrate the 'You've Got Pictures' MY TOWN Photography Contest

New Online Photo Gallery Features Exclusive Candids with Star and Behind-the-Scenes Snapshots From the Set of "Planet of the Apes"

DULLES, VA, August 7, 2001 - America Online, Inc. and Kodak announced today that actor Mark Wahlberg, one of Hollywood's most sought after stars, will join the "You've Got Pictures" MY TOWN promotion by unveiling an online photo gallery of his personal, never-before-seen snapshots. Wahlberg, star of this summer's blockbuster "Planet of the Apes," shares with AOL members a behind-the-scenes look at his life through online photos of his hometown in Boston, MA, snapshots taken on the set of "Planet of the Apes," and photos taken with his mother and former President Bill Clinton in Paris, France.

Starting today, these photos are available to AOL members at AOL Keyword: MY TOWN.

To launch the new version of the "You've Got Pictures" service, AOL and Kodak partnered to create the MY TOWN national photo contest. AOL members are asked to submit photographs that demonstrate what makes their hometown special in the summertime. After the field is narrowed to six finalists,
members will vote on a winner, who will win a free concert for their town featuring the '80s girl group the Bangles and teen sensation Dream.

To help kick off the MY TOWN contest, AOL and Kodak asked top Hollywood celebrities to share a day in their lives through digital photography. By offering his personal photographs, Wahlberg joins several other stars in celebrating the "You've Got Pictures" MY TOWN promotion. Autographed
versions will be available for purchase through a special auction event on eBay beginning this month, with all proceeds benefiting Wahlberg's chosen charity, the Youth First Foundation.

Contact Info:
Suzy Berkowitz
212/484-7228

Thankfully, folks w/o AOL (like me) can see and bid on the pictures (autographed) at eBay. Bids range already from $1 - $21 when I checked. Here's the URLs and descriptions

Mark on POTA set in the pod http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1454483851

Mark on Rock Star Set http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1454482322

Mark & Jennifer Aniston on Rock Star Set http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1454481336

Mark, former president Clinton & Mark's Mom in France http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1454482740

Trona picture -(no Mark) http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1454483270

Lianne
gHeTto SuPa StAr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Lianne for the great info and pics!
milky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOUS!!!!!!!!!!! *starts doing happy dance*
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome! I was wondering since so many of you guys are AOLers, could you guys upload some of the pics from AOL that aren't shown at E-Bay? I know there's suppose to be some pics of Mark's hometown and I think it'll be really cool if you could share. I think it would be great to see it from Mark's perspective.

Lianne
sunnyphoenix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lianne!thank you for your pics and information.
ShawtiiAnna143Mark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey those were really nice pics...do you know if in tha pic w/ Bill clinton, is tha girl frida andersson? just wondering
M Factor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lianne - you're a star as usual. i don't have aol - but i'm sure someone will up load them... mariah???
jenyaznakedsmile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lianne, have u ever met mark? if u have, how many times have u
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope haven't met Mark. I had 3 chances when I was a kid, but fate was very cruel. Scroll down this page to read.

It's not Freida, prob clinton's g/f!

Come on I know there's tons of you AOLers. Help out. Pretty please?

Lianne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: