Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
THE REASON I GET UP INTHE MORNING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big_S24

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 9:34 pm    Post subject: THE REASON I GET UP INTHE MORNING Reply with quote

I'm sure as most of you can all agree with me here, Mark Wahlberg is single handedly the most talented actor/singer/model out there who in the midst of all of this he still manages to look great. I've been through a lot lately and it makes me feel so much better just to flip on one of mark's movies. I know i sound terribly obsessed, but i would give my life to meet him and just talk to him or something. Planet of the Apes was a perfect movie for him, and he carried the role very well. Mark is one of the greatest role models out there and i look up to him as a truely inspiring person.

Skylar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Mark Wahlberg is my idol. I respect him so much. He is an amazing talent and he greatly deserves all the good in the world. He is definately a major influence in my life.

¤ruana¤

[This message has been edited by Skylar (edited August 01, 2001).]
marky_4ever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been following Mark's career since his Marky Mark days. He is my idol and always will be. Since I want to become an actress, I hope I'll get to be in a movie with him once my acting career gets going
markymark123jnic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girl i know just how you feel. and its ok to be obsessed because i know damn well i am totally obsessed with that sexy man.i mean he has all i ever dreamed in a man. he is taller than me, he is hot, he has a sexy body, he has a great personality, and loves kids. what more can i ever want.
jenyaznakedsmile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but thinknig about it, the chances are pretty slim of you MARRYING mark wahlberg. seriosuly, go volunteer or read or something...spend your time doing things that are worthwhile. you really think mark is gonna read these messages? heck no. if i were him, id find better things to do with my time. sure we all love and adore mark, but girl, i doubt you're gonna actually hook up with him, never mind having his kIDS. yeah i like to fantasize too, but its a waste of time, if i had to choose the perfect woman in hollywood for mark wahlberg it would be ANGELINA JOLIE. i dont think theres another more interesting actress, and shes absolutely beautiful, tooo bad she's married. hahaha im a hypocrite since ive just spent my time writing this sh*t up but whatever. im telling you, mark WILL TOTALLY end up with angelina jolie, if hes goiung for a gf in hollywood
Big_S24

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what r u talking about?? marrying him?? who said nething about that?? and if sum1 did, you dont ahve to crash their dreams cuz i mean it's not liek its' hurting ne1 to have them think that. I don't think i'll ever meet him or have ne sort of contact with him but it is fun to look up to sum1 like that. I wouldn't post messages here cuz i thought he was gonna read em, but cuz i'm bored and i like sayin waht's on my mind to ppl who agree with me. who know's maybe he does read these things, and he's probably laughing at u so just if you have sumthin to say like that say it sumwhere else, k?
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, didn't I just post a message about being positive and having some tact when posting here?

jenyaznakedsmile you do have some good points about helping out and true it's highly unlikely any of us would be anything more than fans, but that post was kinda out of the blue.

I'm not sure how old you are, but I remember when I was a kid (around 11) and I was convince Donnie was the one for me. I got over it when I became older. Try to remember Mark's fan range from 0-100 years old.

BigS24 is right, a majority of us posters are here because it's a safe place to discuss Mark without the put downs many of us got (or still endure) from friends or even family.

The only thing we should be discouraging is hate and stalkers.

BTW, just noticed some joined after my rant. Just go to General discussions and go back a few pages and look for my post named 'Admin rant- stop the hating/fighting' to figure out what I'm talking about.

And for the love of my sanity read the FAQs. The link's in the topic list of every section, next to the little mailslot icon.

Lianne

[This message has been edited by Lianne (edited August 03, 2001).]
jenyaznakedsmile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodness gracious, wanna guess how old i am?? take a guess, i SOOO dare you. guys, chill aiight that was just my opinion no need to attack me im sure ya'll arent APES. i was just checking to see just how much youd people POUNCE on me....NOT
jenyaznakedsmile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he so doesnt read them, maybe someone who does read them TELLS him about them but im pretty sure he doesnt read em, and if he does, looking on what someone else here said about me, id be flattered if he did laugh at anything i said, im guessing he definitely wont. im sure he'd much rather go visit his mother.
[hmm i wonder how many people are gonna bite me THIS time}
Big_S24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey,
I'm sorry, i don't wanna get on ne1's back in here, i mean mark wahlberg.com...now that's a HAPPY place, not one to yell at ppl at... so i'm sorry for creating ne type of difficulty. thanks

Sarah
jenyaznakedsmile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg...is anyone hungry?
quick question...does mark EVER like, go to the cape or the vineyard or nantucket
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: