Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Rock Star OMG!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuvIsPoison

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: Rock Star OMG! Reply with quote

Hiya just want to say Hiya to all and I have saw most of Mark's Movies but i have to agree with the others I first started liking him even more when I saw The Perfect Storm, Then came Rock Star and OMG! I think about him all the time I have seen the movie 3 times now and Patiently waiting for it to come back on this Evening I am gonna watch it again I can't get enough of him and the Character he play's this is by far the best yet umm... well i dunno Perfect storm i could have ate him up lol. Anyway I do not feel that anyone could have played that part better then Mark.
I also get a kick outta the end credits he is so Sexy. Rock Star takes me back I feel like I am 16 again when I watch it I just want to sing and dance and SHOUT! OMG! Mark Is a Great Actor and can't wait to see what other Suprises he has in Store for us
LuvIsPoison

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Actully he makes me want to Stand up and Shout! lol sorry hehe just cant help myself.
no fear 25

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board LuvIsPoison i agree with you i feel the same as you about this film & with all his movie's he's a great actor i first started liking him after the perfect storm too!!Do you own the movie i have it on DVD and i love the end credits. Where are you from?? Diane
LuvIsPoison

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope I do not Own it yet, however I plan to buy the DVD Soon have been watching it on HBO. Oh I am from West Virginia. I also want to say if anyone has not seen this movie more then once It is even better the second time around ) I have seen it like 5 times now hehe
*MissyMoo*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey y'all. I thought Rock Star was an awesome movie too. I've seen it three times. I started liking Mark in the big hit. Any movie that has him working out with no shirt is a good movie. The perfect storm was awesome too. I also love three kings. In both the perfect storm and three kings he is acting with George Clooney. I just noticed that.

------------------
*Missy*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: