Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Metal God pics from Zakk Wylde.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RadZakk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 2:04 pm    Post subject: Metal God pics from Zakk Wylde.com Reply with quote

whats up everyone...I am new here..just combing the web for some metal god stuff and I found this page...Mark Wahlberg has played in some awesome movies..thought you people may like this though..go here Zakk Wylde.com..then go to the left side and click on recent news..then click on the link metal god pic ..hope you like it...Zakk is one of the stars of the movie too he is a really cool guy and a great guitarist I am glad to have the pleasure of meeting him many times ..hope you all dig this pic...later

[This message has been edited by RadZakk (edited 02 June 2000).]
Annie M

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the pic, Radzakk! First recent b&w one I've seen lately. Ooo, aint they tough! lol! I cannot wait to see this flick!! My best friend is a diehard Ozzie fan, so I've heard about Zakk Wylde for a long time... Very Classy site btw!!

------------------
Annie M
RadZakk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2000 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah zakk is cool I met him about 4 years ago and I have saw him maybe 10 times since then..I got to hang out on his tour bus last year and got to give him a copy of my CD and he liekd it so that was one of the best moments of my life!!...yeah the website is killer..the webmaster Chet Haun is one of my best friends I jam with him alot...the movie is gonna be killer

[This message has been edited by RadZakk (edited 03 June 2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: