Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
SADDEST ENDING EVER!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I want Mark Wahlberg...!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: SADDEST ENDING EVER!!!!!! Reply with quote

hi there,
i just thought id share with you, that this film (im sure u'll agree) has the saddest ending ever!

When i frst saw it at the cinema i was in floods of tears, then wen it finally came on video i forgot wot it was like.

So wen i watched it i was in floods again and now every time i watch it i realise the end is coming up and start crying about five minutes before it even comes (lol sad i know)

wot really gets me is the way he says his last words "christina i dont know if you can hear me but im talking to you baby" :'( :'(

wot you think????

------------------
\^^/_*Ash*LvZ*Mark*_\^^/
mark luva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had this movie for a year now and every time i watch i cry histerical.Like yesterday i balled my eyes out espically when he said "Christina i don't know if you can here me but im talking to you baby" and"i will always love you" because my name is Christina.Mark is just sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy i couldnt take it.
I want Mark Wahlberg...!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know its really sad isnt it.

i know wot u mean bout u not handlin it coz im the same, wenever hes sad even if hes just acting im like "awww dont cry mark"

------------------
\^^/_*Ash*LvZ*Mark*_\^^/
marks baby love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know isn't it horrible?! I don't like watching the ending cuz yes i seriosly do cry!!!!!.well i'm guessin u all do 2...so yeah!I wish he would live!!!!! all of em'!
micha xoxox
ktbspa
Diva

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first saw this movie i thought
someone would of came back but when I saw that they all died I was crying so much I
almost cried myself to sleep!!!!

Diva

------------------

gammengirl

[This message has been edited by Diva (edited July 19, 2002).]
MarkLuvr4Evr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw the movie for the first time, I knew one of the men would die at the end. I mean c'mon...it's predictable. But when they ALL died...I was like "those writers of the movie are such jerks!" haha. Yes I changed the channel because I didn't want to cry, and sadly enough I missed Mark's farewell speech to Christina. I will have to watch it again and just cry my way through the ending so I can here his speech...I hear it makes the ending even more sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: