Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
the movie made me cry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GUSTAVO IBARRA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2000 7:10 pm    Post subject: the movie made me cry Reply with quote

I SAW THE MOVIE, I WAS CRYING, BECAUSE IT IT SO SAD, ACTUALY, EVERYBODY WAS CRYING IN THE AUDITORIUM. THIS WAS IN PALM SPRINGS CA. MARK, YOU ARE A GRATE ACTOR.
MarkWsgirl23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cried as if my own lover had died. I was balling. I had to stuff my face in my hands so that the noises I was making would be muffled. I thought that movie was sooooooooo sad but ya know what, It was really acted out well and I think that if it was acted out so well that it made you cry realy hard, then it should win a few academy awards. And, it wasn't how hot Mark was in that movie, it was how well he acted and how sad it was. How he made every one around me cry because of what he said before he died. I just thought they was the saddest speech in the world but it was loving. I think that he was really in love with that women and that he loved her with all hs heart. I sware i heard sniffles all around me and i i kept thinking to myself, "thank god i'm not the only one", haha lol. But really that was a fantastic movie and it was really acted out the best I've ever seen anyone act out a movie!

------------------
Lisa S.
mark_luver03

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That movie made me cry so much too!! I thought Mark was gonna die when the shark attacked him so i started to cry becuz it was too early in the movie for him to die. But he didn't. The end when he was in the water talking to his girlfriend was the saddest! I was hysterically crying. That was soooo sad! If only we could all be so lucky as to have such great guys like Mark. MARK, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

------------------
I LOVE MARK!
KT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i went i woz the only person crying!! i woz like "how...?" coz it woz sooo amazingly sad!! it woz great though!! KTxxxx
mander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to see it with my boyfriend and I had tears in my eyes! The second I got home I ran to my bed and was bawling!! The words he had said when he had just swam from the boat was so sweet!! I kept on repating those in my mind!! It mad me cry worse because it was a true story!! I love you Mark!!
markys fav gurl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god feeling all of yal i was crying so much the people in back of me taped me on my sholder and said will u pleaz keep it down and my friend who wasnt marks fan until i made her watch fear said how could u cry over him and i said u have know idea how i felt 4 mark the people in front of me kept turning around and laughing at me when i walked out of there i had know idea why people were stairing at me and i went 2 the bathroom and looked in the mirror and i had mascara running down my face all the way down my neck and u could see it perfectly and some one came up 2 me and asked me what movie i saw and i said the perfect storm and she said remind me not 2 leave the house with out kleenxs and remind me 2 wear water proof mascara i was sooo in barressed

perfect storm = crying

lovin mark and his hot bod always and 4-eva

markys fav gurl
MarkyMarks_girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2000 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i know! i almost started crying in the movie theatre. im surprised i didnt. i think the end is sooo sad, when Captain Greenlaw was doin the euligy. that part was hella sad!
BaBy_GirL_27

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought The Perfect Storm was a good movie, but I didn't cry, I don't normally get too emotional in movies, but this one brought some tears to my eyes cuz they were just left there to drown, esp. Bobby Shatford (Marky) cuz he was just floating there and said he loved his wife. I didn't want him to die, but I guess thats what happened in the real thing. Deepest sympathy to the ones who didn't make it out there.

------------------
Isabelle AKA BaBy_GirL_27
ziyool mw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Perfect Storm, and
I was crying, too...*
very very sad...!

-.-

------------------
MARKWAHLBERG.co.kr
ELLEN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT MOVIE WAS SOOOOO GOOD BUT SOOOOO SAD. I WENT WITH MY FAMILY AND MY FRIEND AND HER FAMILY. MY FRIENDS MOM AND I WERE THE ONLY ONES CRYING. I COULDN'T STOP. YOU COULD REALLY FEEL THE LOVE THAT THESE TWO PEOPLE SHARED FOR EACH OTHER. MARK WAS GREAT IN THE MOVIE AND SO WAS DIANE LANE(CHRISTINA). SHE ACTED OUT THOSE PARTS SO WELL YOU COULD FEEL HOW MUCH LOVE THEY HAD FOR EACHOTHER.
Alicia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a movie crier. But I saw this movie, and it was the second time I've ever cried watching a movie. How could you not when Bobby died? This movie moves me so much, that every time it's done, I'm just sitting there, staring at the TV...crying. Mark is the best actor I've ever seen, b/c he knows how to bring on the water works. I mean that in a good way. He's amazing. Nuf said.
Baby Junior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it was very sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: