Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
i met Mark in Gloucester too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 1:07 pm    Post subject: i met Mark in Gloucester too! Reply with quote

I was able to hang out with mark too while he was filming the perfect storm a few times with one of my friends. He was a delight to be around because he was down to earth and friendly. he was everything I expected and more. the one thing i did not expect was to see him as much as I did. my friend and I went to this local bar and hung out with him and some of the cast members and his stunt double for the movie. It was such a great experience one I will never forget. if I ever figure out how to get my scanner going I will show you guys my pictures. I took a ton of him goofing around on the set with his friends and some are with my friend and me. I just wanted to share my perfect strom experience because it was so exciting to me and only other mark fans can appreciate it.
Annie M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2000 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder you go by "Sunshine"!! I think I'd be sunny too if I had your experience!!
All the people who have met him have said the same thing--that he is very friendly, sweet, normal, etc. That is great to hear!!
Hollywood changes some people, and it's good to know Mark isn't getting all jaded and too-cool-for-the-rest-of-us, etc.
I, for one, appreciate hearing these stories, because some of us just have to "live vicariously" through these experiences!
Thanks for sharing!!

------------------
Annie M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: