Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Where is the Storm?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 1999 1:04 pm    Post subject: Where is the Storm? Reply with quote

I just read that filming for The Perfect Storm could be happening in Nova Scotia(as one of 3 possibilities). Has anyone heard what the final decision was yet? I'm from NS, and really want to know if Mark will be here?
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 1999 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but according to the Boston Herald, 'The Perfect Storm' is filming around Gloucester, Mass after Labor Day (Sept. 6). The paper reported they were building sets in town already. More info is posted in the latest news section.
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 1999 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicole, do you know if he was filming 'Storm' or 'The Yards' in NY? I think it's unusual he would be in NY since I read in a Warner Brother press release filming began back on July 26. And he was at the "Deep Blue Sea" (July 26) and "Detroit Rock City" (Aug 9) premieres in L.A. I'm pretty sure about the Herald report cause the WB release confimed it: "Filming will move in September to Gloucester, Mass., where the events described in Junger's book actually took place, and will return to Los Angeles later in the fall." Did they change or add locations? Thanx, Lianne.

P.S. This goes out to everyone! You have to be careful about posting your email address because there are some people who'll spam you . Of course fans of Mark wouldn't do that, but U can't be too careful

Best thing is to remember the guidelines of chatboards and newsgroups and use a secondary address (like hotmail or yahoo) to post on chat boards.

[This message has been edited by Lianne (edited 14 August 1999).]
LynneInMass.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fliming started for THE PERFECT STORM on September 8 in Gloucester, Massachusetts (North of Boston). George Clooney & Mark will be there for two & a half weeks.

-Lynne =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: