Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Three Kings DVD Extras

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phillygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Three Kings DVD Extras Reply with quote

I thought it was cute in the DVD extras the video that the director made during the filming of the movie. I thought it was cute how when he went to interview George Clooney, George was totally cool with being on camera. Then Mark walks in and he asks for the video to be turned off. The man drops his drawers on stage but gets shy when he's being video taped. It's just another reminder of how human he is.
apuremood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey
I just entered the 21st century and bought a dvd player the other day and I bought the three kings dvd cuz it was on sale cheap, plus it just happens to be one of the best movies..Anyway Yea I watched it yesterday and he didnt seem shy to me he seemed ****ed off and then after he got hired for the movie He was more then happy to talk to the camera..that boy is definently a gemini
Now, did you see when the director was riding his bike to meet george clooney he saw spike jonez, I wonder if thats why he got the part..kinda weird, eh?
ash
Athena75

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, he looked like he was ****ed. Definitely didn't look like he was in a good mood that morning.
Oh well, THAT just shows that he's human.

Athena

------------------
www.geocities.com/j_elizabeth_author/

AIM- AthenaGoddess77
no fear 25

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had the DVD bought for my birthday i love the extras & he does seem either shy or somthing but after a bit later he kina relaxed abit did you see where there sat around the table & he's got no shirt on wow!! & all the rest is abso brilliant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: