Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
JUST SAW 3 KINGS!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 8:34 pm    Post subject: JUST SAW 3 KINGS!!!! Reply with quote

hey guys! i just saw three kings ~ finally!! it was SOOOOO good i loved it! the movie totally blew me away. Mark was absolutely fabulous in it! he did so great! especially during the torture scene and when he called his wife. and i was in total suspense when he was lying on the ground trying to breath and the stupid guy didnt know whether to help him or not. also the ending is so great ~ mark as a family guy is sooooo cute and sweet! lol and i loved the begining when they r all celebrating and dancing around, having fun! also the part where he's singing that beach boys song ... too funny! how many times is this boy gonna sing in a movie? (ren. man, boogie nights, metal god) lol
anyway talk to ya'll later!
~kim~
Annie M

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just wondering when the VHS will be out!!
I saw the commercial for the DVD today, and of course, they showed clips from the film. I noticed they mentioned Mark and George, ONLY. Can't wait to own it!!

------------------
Annie M
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i'm wondering when the VHS will be out too! i hope soon! i dont have a DVD player so i rented the vhs. believe me i was NOT ready to bring it back the next day. i tried to watch it a second time, before i had to leave for my lax game, but i only got to the part where he gets shot --such a sad part -- oh well i'll just have to rent it again next week!
JeanAnne

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2000 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For so long everyone thought George Clooney was so wonderful. Sure he is alright but now people can see just what the rest of us have known all along. MARK WAHLBERG Yes, that is what 3 Kings will do for him. I'm so glad to finally see this happen for him. Now for "The Perfect Storm" to come out and give him even more fame. (But do we really want to share him with others??). Congradulations Mark. Keep making movies that show us what you are made of.

------------------
Jean-Anne
Teresa Ann Parsons

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Three Kings on DVD for Easter!!!!!!
I loved it but the part where Mark was captured was not good.
It had some sad parts esp thr end when they wouldn't let those people pass to the border.
Very controversial movie. Anyone know if it was based on a true story?
My husband wants to know too.
God Bless,
Teresa

------------------
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so, other than the fact that they were trying to point out the humanity in the War, which was overlooked by the press here, and that there were more things going on than we were told about at the time.

------------------
Annie M
JockeyGirl45

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I saw Three Kings too. I even got it on DVD. This is a great Movie. But I still like Fear better than Three Kings. I ordered Fear from Amazon.com. It should arrive soon. I am so excited. Has anyone seen The Yards, Traveller, or The Perfect Storm. If yes, please email me.
Drea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may come a little late and no one may even care about it anymore, but Three Kings is losely based on a real story. Although the guys who it's based on didn't try to steal millions in Kuwaity bullion they tried to steal a big gold statue of Buddha.
christina*theoriginal*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also the part where the american goverment were sort of keeping stuff from the americans is true. the media wasnt showing everything.
Annie M

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I have to say...DOUBLE-DUH!!!

Yeah, I had read about the truth behind 3K someplace a while back... and also since I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs, I have read accounts of things over there, and even the vets admit that the average joe-blow hasn't a clue as to that which really transpired 9 years ago... But even in WWII, the government wasn't playing entirely straight with the American ppl. So what else is new.

------------------
Annie M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: