Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
HBO "Three Kings" Special

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie M

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2000 11:57 pm    Post subject: HBO "Three Kings" Special Reply with quote

I just received--FINALLY--my interviews vid, and there were not only about 10 interviews with him on various shows, but also stuff from the Teenvid Magazine, Music for the People vhs, '91 concert in New York, and 2 performances on Arsenio Hall, PLUS the HOB special.
The special looked to be about an hour long. I am not sure when it was made, but could not have been that long ago. It was very interesting. A lot of behind-the-scenes footage; interview clips with all the cast members, where they spoke about the film, and about the war; and also with the director. Very well done show! Mark looked SO PROFESSIONAL!! A world away from Marky Mark, that's for sure!! (not that MM wasn't a pro, but you know, the acting thing is more controlled.) Funny, but the most amazing scene in the whole thing was when they showed from above, that big tanker truck blowing open and all that milk spilling out all over the place!! WOW!!
(it made me thirsty!! lol!) GOT MILK?? HA!
They showed the shoot of the scene where they first find the gold; where Troy phones home; and where they are first looking at the assmap under the blacklight.
It just brings home to you that Mark REALLY IS AN ACTOR NOW. Aren't we lucky that he at least decided to stay in the entertainment field, and in a public profession, where we can still see him, and experience his talent?!! YES!!

------------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 31 March 2000).]
LaurenR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2000 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think I saw that too, it's so sweet when troy phones home! And it makes me grin when he's like "well it is and it isn't baby" he has such a cute voice!
hehehehe
And the shot with the milk was cool too, god, like, how much milk can one vehicle spill!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: