Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Marky mark iz so sexy!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
izlikewhoooaa!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 7:18 pm    Post subject: Marky mark iz so sexy! Reply with quote

Marky Mark's my all time favorite actor. He is so solid in the Big Hit. Am i the only one who thinks so???? Does anyone know if he has a wife and kids???? Does he have an e-mail address??? If so please please fill me in!!!
JockeyGirl200

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. He isn't married and doesn't have kids. And I know why. Because he always beats up his women he dated. That's why he isn't engaged. He was probably when he used drugs when he was a teenager, and now he is letting his aggressiveness out on his co-stars he is dating. He WAS dating China Chow, but now she doesn't want to be with him anymore. (probably because he hit her too.) I am a Mark Wahlberg fan too, but not that much that I would post in the message board that I would drool over him. Did you know that he probably goes in this website, and checks out his message board? And sees how stupid some of you talk about him. If he weren't in the movies you wouldn't be drooling over him either.

And the reason why he always plays movies where he was to be a Physco, Terrorist, Hit men, etc; is because he is beating everybody up.
To find out more email me at: JockeyGirl45@horsemail.com

------------------
Melanie McLean
~Thousand Oaks Stables~
marklover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think you should be spreading these stupid rumors. do you have proof that he beats all his chicks. i don't think so. all that is in the past he made mistakes.everyone does
scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are a very strange girl
you come off like you really dislike mark wahlberg but yet you have gone to a lot of trouble to create a very nice web page on his behalf
whats up?
marklover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you talking to me carlet or that jockey girl?
ButaFly050

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2000 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JockeyGurl,
why r u going around spreading rumors........I really don't think that MArk beats his Girls and you have no proof so don't sound so positive when you say it WHEN U REALLY DON'T KNOW!!! It is true that MArk got into quite a bit of trouble when he was younger ( he has talked about it in interviews) But he lived in a very rough neiborhood!! And that doesn;t mean that he hit his women!! He has been with Jordana Brewtser for 2 years!! Aight! So back up off my man!

Kathryn
Crissy Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok yeah Mark is really hot but none of us no him for him but i will admitt if i seen him on the street or on the big screne either way i would think he is hott cuz he is but looks aside none of us no him and sayin' "I love him" is a little extreme don't you think? yes he is GORGEOUS but, is he a jerk? we probally will never no but hey im ok with drooling cuz i gots a napkin to wip it up LOL LOL LOL LOL he's probally a nice guy with everyday problems just like you or I and having a bad childhood is bad but it seems he's moved on from that and is living his life for him and him only ( the only thing is everyone said he had a bad childhood but i don't know ive never read that anywhere, and sometimes not everything you hear is true the only way to really know is to talk to Mark and Mark only and i doubt many of us would have that chance) but yes Mark is Very sexy this i will be woman enough and admitt ( oh and to the whole hitting thing i doubt he would do something like that and if he did then yes thats wrong but for me when im with a guy he know hit me and im gone no questions, no words thats that
~Crissy

[This message has been edited by Crissy Smith (edited June 04, 2001).]
NsYnC Justin Ashley OtOwN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark doesnt like being called Marky anymore.
Cherry007

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beating them up? yeah come on and i bet u he didn't enjoy reading ur messge how he's not married and crap cause he hits. Yeah that's why all of his co-stars say they never seen him angrey and how he's always nice. yep. yep.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: