Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
If anyone knows how to be a gentlemen it's Marky!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SusieQ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2000 12:37 am    Post subject: If anyone knows how to be a gentlemen it's Marky!! Reply with quote

Marky seems to be abled to portray a sweetheart as well as a contract killer, now shouldn't that tell you something..!! I love him tremendiously, and i would have to agree with anyone who says that he is the best actor and is very good looking!!
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2000 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he's definitely "to die for" in THAT movie!! LOL!!
He does have the best smile around though. Even if you found out he was dating 2 other girls besides yourself, when he gives you that sweet look, it would be hard to stay mad! But then, that's part of his charm-- ornery and sweet!! Not too many guys I know can pull that off, or at least, not the way Mark can! He's "the big hit" with me!!

------------------
Annie M
christina*theoriginal*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finally saw the movie...i think he (his character) deserves that girl chantal...as if he cheats on his fiance(even though she is not the greatest you break up with someone before moving on...you never cheat on them)...if any man EVER cheats on me i want a girl just like Chantal to take my place lol teach him a thing or two about actually believing there is any woman out there who can give him something i can't (lol) AS IF!!! (valley girl accent)
although he is kinda sexy in it (didnt hear that from me )maybe if my bf were that sexy, before i'd break up with him we;d have one for the road (and i aint talking drinks...rofl)

hey what goes on in my house is between me, my boyfriend and his video camera!!! joke

[This message has been edited by christina*theoriginal* (edited 17 January 2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: